Senior Manager, Product Management
Klook is the go-to travel and leisure e-commerce platform for experiences and services anytime, anywhere. Founded in Hong Kong in 2014 out of passion for discovery, our purpose today is to inspire and enable more moments of JOY. Even when the COVID-19 pandemic hit, we held on to our conviction and successfully unlocked the domestic travel business. To date, we are already offering over 490,000 activities in over 1,000 destinations. With cross-border travel resuming, we have made it our mission to reshape the world of travel. Isn’t this exciting?!
It certainly is for our international community of over 1,200 employees, based in over 20 locations globally! Joymakers at heart, Klookers are not only curating joyful experiences for others, but also co-creating our world of joy in the Klookiverse. We are on a journey to foster a strong company culture that supports a high-performing and successful business, and we are guided by our core beliefs - Push boundaries, Ask for and give feedback, Take ownership, and Help each other - in everything we do. We are excited about building and realizing endless possibilities in the new era of travel. Care to be a part of this revolution?
As the Senior Manager, Product Manager at Klook, you will be a key leader in driving the strategic direction and development of our product offerings. You will lead a team of product managers, collaborating with cross-functional teams to define and execute product strategies aligned with business goals. This role provides a unique opportunity to shape the future of our platform, create innovative solutions, and influence the travel and technology industry.
- Lead and inspire a team of product managers, setting product vision, roadmaps, and goals.
- Partner closely with various teams including engineering, design, marketing, and operations to drive product success.
- Define, prioritize, and manage features and improvements based on market trends and user needs.
- Conduct comprehensive market research to identify growth opportunities and competitive trends.
- Develop and communicate clear product requirements, user stories, and specifications.
- Monitor and analyze key performance metrics to assess product impact and iterate as needed.
- Champion a user-centered approach, ensuring products exceed customer expectations and deliver exceptional experiences.
- Drive end-to-end product development, from ideation to launch, while ensuring quality and timely delivery.
- Mentor and guide the professional growth of your product team members.
- Stay current with industry best practices, emerging technologies, and market dynamics.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field; MBA is a plus.
- 5+ years of progressive experience in product management, including leadership roles.
- Strong leadership and team management skills with a proven track record of successful product delivery.
- Exceptional strategic thinking, problem-solving, and analytical capabilities.
- Collaborative and influential communicator with the ability to work effectively across departments.
- Strong presentation skills to convey complex ideas to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Familiarity with agile methodologies and product management tools.
- Deep passion for travel and a comprehensive understanding of the travel industry landscape.
Klook is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented and passionate people of all backgrounds. We believe that a joyful workplace is an inclusive workplace, one where employees from all walks of life have an equal opportunity to thrive. We’re dedicated to creating a welcoming and supportive culture where everyone belongs.
Klook does not accept unsolicited resumes from any temporary staffing agency, placement service or professional recruiter (“Agency”). Klook will not be responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions or other payments related to such unsolicited resumes.
An Agency must obtain advance written approval from Klook’s Talent Acquisition Team to submit resumes, and then only in conjunction with a valid fully-executed agreement for service and in response to a specific job opening for which the Agency has been requested to submit resumes for. Klook will not be responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions or other payments to any Agency that does not have such agreement in place or does not comply with the foregoing.