Klook is the go-to travel and leisure e-commerce platform for experiences and services anytime, anywhere. Founded in Hong Kong in 2014 out of passion for discovery, our purpose today is to inspire and enable more moments of JOY. Even when the COVID-19 pandemic hit, we held on to our conviction and successfully unlocked the domestic travel business. To date, we are already offering over 490,000 activities in over 1,000 destinations. With cross-border travel resuming, we have made it our mission to reshape the world of travel. Isn’t this exciting?!
It certainly is for our international community of over 1,200 employees, based in over 20 locations globally! Joymakers at heart, Klookers are not only curating joyful experiences for others, but also co-creating our world of joy in the Klookiverse. We are on a journey to foster a strong company culture that supports a high-performing and successful business, and we are guided by our core beliefs - Push boundaries, Ask for and give feedback, Take ownership, and Help each other - in everything we do. We are excited about building and realizing endless possibilities in the new era of travel. Care to be a part of this revolution?
- Assist in the design, configuration, and implementation of network solutions under the guidance of senior engineers.
- Support network operations by monitoring network performance, troubleshooting issues, and implementing necessary corrective actions.
- Assist in the maintenance and administration of network devices, including routers, switches, firewalls, and load balancers.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather requirements and participate in network-related projects.
- Assist in the implementation and enforcement of network security measures, including firewall policies and access controls.
- Participate in network capacity planning and scalability initiatives to accommodate business growth.
- Learn and adhere to industry best practices for network design, configuration, and documentation.
- Stay updated with emerging network technologies and industry trends through self-study and training opportunities.
- Provide technical support and assistance to end-users with network-related issues.
- Contribute to the development and improvement of network monitoring and management tools and processes.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field is preferred.
- Relevant certifications such as CCNA or CCNP (in progress or willingness to pursue) would be a plus.
- Basic understanding of networking concepts and protocols, including TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, VLANs, and routing protocols.
- Familiarity with network devices and technologies, such as routers, switches, firewalls, and load balancers.
- Proficiency in network troubleshooting methodologies and tools.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a keen attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with team members and stakeholders.
- Self-motivated and eager to learn new technologies and skills.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Positive attitude and willingness to take on new challenges.
Klook is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented and passionate people of all backgrounds. We believe that a joyful workplace is an inclusive workplace, one where employees from all walks of life have an equal opportunity to thrive. We’re dedicated to creating a welcoming and supportive culture where everyone belongs.
Klook does not accept unsolicited resumes from any temporary staffing agency, placement service or professional recruiter (“Agency”). Klook will not be responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions or other payments related to such unsolicited resumes.
An Agency must obtain advance written approval from Klook’s Talent Acquisition Team to submit resumes, and then only in conjunction with a valid fully-executed agreement for service and in response to a specific job opening for which the Agency has been requested to submit resumes for. Klook will not be responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions or other payments to any Agency that does not have such agreement in place or does not comply with the foregoing.