Senior Network Engineer
Klook is the go-to travel and leisure e-commerce platform for experiences and services anytime, anywhere. Founded in Hong Kong in 2014 out of passion for discovery, our purpose today is to inspire and enable more moments of JOY. Even when the COVID-19 pandemic hit, we held on to our conviction and successfully unlocked the domestic travel business. To date, we are already offering over 490,000 activities in over 1,000 destinations. With cross-border travel resuming, we have made it our mission to reshape the world of travel. Isn’t this exciting?!
It certainly is for our international community of over 1,200 employees, based in over 20 locations globally! Joymakers at heart, Klookers are not only curating joyful experiences for others, but also co-creating our world of joy in the Klookiverse. We are on a journey to foster a strong company culture that supports a high-performing and successful business, and we are guided by our core beliefs - Push boundaries, Ask for and give feedback, Take ownership, and Help each other - in everything we do. We are excited about building and realizing endless possibilities in the new era of travel. Care to be a part of this revolution?
- Design, configure, and implement complex network solutions, ensuring high availability, scalability, and reliability.
- Provide network support, troubleshooting, and issue resolution for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborate with other teams to gather requirements, define network architecture, and implement solutions aligned with business objectives.
- Conduct network assessments and audits to identify areas for improvement and propose suitable enhancements.
- Proactively monitor network performance, analyze data, and identify potential bottlenecks or vulnerabilities.
- Ensure network security by implementing and maintaining firewall policies, intrusion detection/prevention systems, and other security measures.
- Participate in capacity planning and network expansion projects to accommodate business growth and new requirements.
- Mentor and provide technical guidance to junior network engineers, fostering their professional development.
- Stay updated with industry trends, emerging technologies, and best practices in network engineering.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- CCNP certification with a minimum of 3 years of hands-on network project and support experience is required.
- CCIE certification with at least 2 years of experience is considered a plus.
- Extensive experience in designing, implementing, and managing complex network environments.
- In-depth knowledge of routing and switching protocols (e.g., BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, VLANs, STP, MPLS).
- Proficiency in configuring and troubleshooting network devices such as routers, switches, firewalls, and load balancers.
- Strong understanding of network security principles and best practices.
- Experience with network monitoring and management tools (e.g., Cisco Prime, SolarWinds, Wireshark).
- Solid understanding of cloud networking concepts and experience with cloud platforms (e.g., AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) is highly desirable.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to analyze complex issues and provide effective solutions.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with cross-functional teams and communicate technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
Klook is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented and passionate people of all backgrounds. We believe that a joyful workplace is an inclusive workplace, one where employees from all walks of life have an equal opportunity to thrive. We’re dedicated to creating a welcoming and supportive culture where everyone belongs.
Klook does not accept unsolicited resumes from any temporary staffing agency, placement service or professional recruiter (“Agency”). Klook will not be responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions or other payments related to such unsolicited resumes.
An Agency must obtain advance written approval from Klook’s Talent Acquisition Team to submit resumes, and then only in conjunction with a valid fully-executed agreement for service and in response to a specific job opening for which the Agency has been requested to submit resumes for. Klook will not be responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions or other payments to any Agency that does not have such agreement in place or does not comply with the foregoing.