Associate, Fin Ops
Klook is the go-to travel and leisure e-commerce platform for experiences and services anytime, anywhere. Founded in Hong Kong in 2014 out of passion for discovery, our purpose today is to inspire and enable more moments of JOY. Even when the COVID-19 pandemic hit, we held on to our conviction and successfully unlocked the domestic travel business. To date, we are already offering over 490,000 activities in over 1,000 destinations. With cross-border travel resuming, we have made it our mission to reshape the world of travel. Isn’t this exciting?!
It certainly is for our international community of over 1,200 employees, based in over 20 locations globally! Joymakers at heart, Klookers are not only curating joyful experiences for others, but also co-creating our world of joy in the Klookiverse. We are on a journey to foster a strong company culture that supports a high-performing and successful business, and we are guided by our core beliefs - Push boundaries, Ask for and give feedback, Take ownership, and Help each other - in everything we do. We are excited about building and realizing endless possibilities in the new era of travel. Care to be a part of this revolution?
What you’ll do
- Process all payments and expenditures, including payroll, purchase orders, invoices, employee reimbursements for APAC, Europe and Americas;
- Handle all payment inquiries and liaising internally and externally.
- Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances;
- Monitor and process urgent payment request before the specified deadline;
- Perform day-to-day accounting operation including journal entries, bank reconciliation;
- Assist in banking related matters, manage new bank accounts opening, changes in signing
conditions, Loan facilities, Bank Guarantee, Online banking, payment facilities.
- Assist in arrangement of placement, ensure proper monitoring and recording.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
What you’ll need
- Diploma or a degree in Accounting/Finance/Business;
- 1-2 years experiences. Regional experience is an advantage;
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English and Chinese;
- Experience in online banking system such as CitiDirect, Paypal, Alipay, ERP system,
proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to work independently and maturely with dedication;
- Commitment to quality and timely service delivery;
- Ability to be a team player and act professionally and ethically;
- Comfortable with working in a fast-paced environment and meeting tight deadlines.
Klook is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented and passionate people of all backgrounds. We believe that a joyful workplace is an inclusive workplace, one where employees from all walks of life have an equal opportunity to thrive. We’re dedicated to creating a welcoming and supportive culture where everyone belongs.
Klook does not accept unsolicited resumes from any temporary staffing agency, placement service or professional recruiter (“Agency”). Klook will not be responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions or other payments related to such unsolicited resumes.
An Agency must obtain advance written approval from Klook’s Talent Acquisition Team to submit resumes, and then only in conjunction with a valid fully-executed agreement for service and in response to a specific job opening for which the Agency has been requested to submit resumes for. Klook will not be responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions or other payments to any Agency that does not have such agreement in place or does not comply with the foregoing.