Manager, Social Media & Content
Klook is the go-to travel and leisure e-commerce platform for experiences and services anytime, anywhere. Founded in Hong Kong in 2014 out of passion for discovery, our purpose today is to inspire and enable more moments of JOY. Even when the COVID-19 pandemic hit, we held on to our conviction and successfully unlocked the domestic travel business. To date, we are already offering over 490,000 activities in over 1,000 destinations. With cross-border travel resuming, we have made it our mission to reshape the world of travel. Isn’t this exciting?!
It certainly is for our international community of over 1,200 employees, based in over 20 locations globally! Joymakers at heart, Klookers are not only curating joyful experiences for others, but also co-creating our world of joy in the Klookiverse. We are on a journey to foster a strong company culture that supports a high-performing and successful business, and we are guided by our core beliefs - Push boundaries, Ask for and give feedback, Take ownership, and Help each other - in everything we do. We are excited about building and realizing endless possibilities in the new era of travel. Care to be a part of this revolution?
We are looking for a highly motivated Social Media Marketing Manager to lead our social media marketing efforts at Klook. As the Social Media Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing rich, inspiring and quality content including attraction features, seasonal highlights, and how-to-guides for the Klook website, App, and blog. You will also spearhead the local social media strategy for Klook Singapore's Facebook, Instagram, Telegram, and TikTok channels.
- Lead a team that is responsible for the development of rich, inspiring and quality content including but not limited to attraction features, seasonal highlights, and how-to-guides for the Klook website, App, and blog
- Spearhead local social media strategy for Klook Singapore's Facebook, Instagram, Telegram, and TikTok channels, as well as work with team to ensure that social calendars are aligned with business objectives
- Drive paid content partnerships with local/regional media outlets such as The Straits Times, The Smart Local, etc. to create branded, episodic content
- Lead conversations with Klook's preferred video production agencies or in-house video team to develop destination/attraction-specific branded content •
- Develop overall tonality and copy for key seasonal campaigns throughout the year
- Ensure optimization of all content through SEO and performance marketing efforts, with the aim of acquiring high quality traffic and conversions
- Acquire, manage and nurture a pipeline of content affiliate partners including KOL's, bloggers and other media websites
- Other duties as may arise from time to time and as may be assigned to the employee
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- At least 5 years of experience in social media marketing with a proven track record of success
- Experience managing a team
- Strong understanding of social media platforms and their audiences • Strong writing skills and attention to detail
- Experience with paid content partnerships and working with video production agencies
- Experience with content affiliate partnerships
- Strong analytical skills with experience in data-driven decision making
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
If you are passionate about social media and want to join a dynamic team that is focused on driving growth and engagement, then we want to hear from you.
Klook is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented and passionate people of all backgrounds. We believe that a joyful workplace is an inclusive workplace, one where employees from all walks of life have an equal opportunity to thrive. We’re dedicated to creating a welcoming and supportive culture where everyone belongs.
Klook does not accept unsolicited resumes from any temporary staffing agency, placement service or professional recruiter (“Agency”). Klook will not be responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions or other payments related to such unsolicited resumes.
An Agency must obtain advance written approval from Klook’s Talent Acquisition Team to submit resumes, and then only in conjunction with a valid fully-executed agreement for service and in response to a specific job opening for which the Agency has been requested to submit resumes for. Klook will not be responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions or other payments to any Agency that does not have such agreement in place or does not comply with the foregoing.