Associate, Marketing (Partnership & Affiliates)
Klook is the go-to travel and leisure e-commerce platform for experiences and services anytime, anywhere. Founded in Hong Kong in 2014 out of passion for discovery, our purpose today is to inspire and enable more moments of JOY. Even when the COVID-19 pandemic hit, we held on to our conviction and successfully unlocked the domestic travel business. To date, we are already offering over 490,000 activities in over 1,000 destinations. With cross-border travel resuming, we have made it our mission to reshape the world of travel. Isn’t this exciting?!
It certainly is for our international community of over 1,200 employees, based in over 20 locations globally! Joymakers at heart, Klookers are not only curating joyful experiences for others, but also co-creating our world of joy in the Klookiverse. We are on a journey to foster a strong company culture that supports a high-performing and successful business, and we are guided by our core beliefs - Push boundaries, Ask for and give feedback, Take ownership, and Help each other - in everything we do. We are excited about building and realizing endless possibilities in the new era of travel. Care to be a part of this revolution?
- Support the team to build best-in-class, high-impact partnerships to grow Klook's presence and customer acquisition locally
- Assist in developing and strengthening relationships with tourism board partners, commercial partners and affiliates - Banking, Telco, Airlines, Lifestyle
- Support the team to drive local execution of growth initiatives including integrated co-marketing campaigns, product partnerships and promotions
- Assist in negotiation and execution on partnership contracts and ensure compliance of all parties including key baseline materials such as guidelines, templates and checklists for regional partnerships
- Support on pitching projects/ campaigns with partners and be able to effectively handle some process from start until complete
- 1-2 years experience in partnership or affiliate management field, experience with travel boards or banks will be a plus
- Proven creative excellence in campaign partnership, KOLs, Media
- Well-developed interpersonal, team building and relationship management skills
- Strong time and project management skills, with attention to detail and understanding of how e-commerce works
- Good organizational, presentation, and problem solving skills, great passion in marketing related tasks
- Excellent written and oral communication in English and Thai;
- A start-up attitude - highly collaborative with an entrepreneurial, roll-up-your sleeves attitude that's not afraid to work independently when required
Klook is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented and passionate people of all backgrounds. We believe that a joyful workplace is an inclusive workplace, one where employees from all walks of life have an equal opportunity to thrive. We’re dedicated to creating a welcoming and supportive culture where everyone belongs.
Klook does not accept unsolicited resumes from any temporary staffing agency, placement service or professional recruiter (“Agency”). Klook will not be responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions or other payments related to such unsolicited resumes.
An Agency must obtain advance written approval from Klook’s Talent Acquisition Team to submit resumes, and then only in conjunction with a valid fully-executed agreement for service and in response to a specific job opening for which the Agency has been requested to submit resumes for. Klook will not be responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions or other payments to any Agency that does not have such agreement in place or does not comply with the foregoing.