Associate Manager/Manager, Project Management
Klook is the go-to travel and leisure e-commerce platform for experiences and services anytime, anywhere. Founded in Hong Kong in 2014 out of passion for discovery, our purpose today is to inspire and enable more moments of JOY. Even when the COVID-19 pandemic hit, we held on to our conviction and successfully unlocked the domestic travel business. To date, we are already offering over 490,000 activities in over 1,000 destinations. With cross-border travel resuming, we have made it our mission to reshape the world of travel. Isn’t this exciting?!
It certainly is for our international community of over 1,200 employees, based in over 20 locations globally! Joymakers at heart, Klookers are not only curating joyful experiences for others, but also co-creating our world of joy in the Klookiverse. We are on a journey to foster a strong company culture that supports a high-performing and successful business, and we are guided by our core beliefs - Push boundaries, Ask for and give feedback, Take ownership, and Help each other - in everything we do. We are excited about building and realizing endless possibilities in the new era of travel. Care to be a part of this revolution?
- Create frameworks, policies and processes within CEG in defining, prioritizing and track projects deliverables according to business strategies and requirements.
- Oversee projects from prioritization, risk, resource allocation until implementation.
- Accurately document projects’ initiation, development, and execution as well as documenting the project's scope, timelines and justification.
- Engage various business units and technical stakeholders within Klook in support of cross-functional projects to deliver business goals and results within CEG.
- Solicit buy-in and work towards delivery of key CEG projects that are aligned with voice of customers and ensure ‘roadblocks’ / issues that may hamper the project delivery are proactively addressed and highlighted / escalated for stakeholders’ visibility.
- Work across and with the operations team on strategic projects to address customer pain points and scale up to ensure permanent fixes are implemented at a strategic level to mitigate and avoid recurrence.
- Work closely with data teams, have the ability to process raw data and be able to create valuable analysis/insights to be broken down into actionable plans and ultimately lead initiatives to support operational improvements.
- 5 or more years working experience in industries like travel, ecommerce or tech startups.
- 3 or more years working experience in customer support function.
- Prior PMO experience is highly desired.
- Strong change management skills with track records of delivering cross-departmental projects.
- Strong analytical and project management skills. Excel proficiency highly preferred
- Eager to work in multi-tasked and fast-paced environments.
- A start up mindset - highly collaborative with an entrepreneurial, roll-up-your sleeves attitude that's not afraid to work independently when required.
- Be able to challenge existing processes and be bold to make changes with a data driven approach.
- Bachelor's degree or Diploma backed by relevant working experience.
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Mandarin.
- The rare opportunity to be part of building a global travel brand, ensuring its success and evolving it for the future
- An environment that values honesty, transparency and respect with awesome co-workers globally
Klook is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented and passionate people of all backgrounds. We believe that a joyful workplace is an inclusive workplace, one where employees from all walks of life have an equal opportunity to thrive. We’re dedicated to creating a welcoming and supportive culture where everyone belongs.
Klook does not accept unsolicited resumes from any temporary staffing agency, placement service or professional recruiter (“Agency”). Klook will not be responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions or other payments related to such unsolicited resumes.
An Agency must obtain advance written approval from Klook’s Talent Acquisition Team to submit resumes, and then only in conjunction with a valid fully-executed agreement for service and in response to a specific job opening for which the Agency has been requested to submit resumes for. Klook will not be responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions or other payments to any Agency that does not have such agreement in place or does not comply with the foregoing.