Associate , Business Development (Car Services)
Klook is the go-to travel and leisure e-commerce platform for experiences and services anytime, anywhere. Founded in Hong Kong in 2014 out of passion for discovery, our purpose today is to inspire and enable more moments of JOY. Even when the COVID-19 pandemic hit, we held on to our conviction and successfully unlocked the domestic travel business. To date, we are already offering over 490,000 activities in over 1,000 destinations. With cross-border travel resuming, we have made it our mission to reshape the world of travel. Isn’t this exciting?!
It certainly is for our international community of over 1,200 employees, based in over 20 locations globally! Joymakers at heart, Klookers are not only curating joyful experiences for others, but also co-creating our world of joy in the Klookiverse. We are on a journey to foster a strong company culture that supports a high-performing and successful business, and we are guided by our core beliefs - Push boundaries, Ask for and give feedback, Take ownership, and Help each other - in everything we do. We are excited about building and realizing endless possibilities in the new era of travel. Care to be a part of this revolution?
- Responsible for merchant and product onboarding procedures as well as collecting merchant information and product details, conducting follow-up calls, and training about the Klook system
- Maintaining the activity/product quality to make Klook a market-leading position at all times.
- Responsible for communicating with merchants about the product and backend issue to make sure we provide a good service to our customers.
- Conduct test bookings and review/improve product contents to ensure a smooth customer journey
- Responsible for communicating with various internal teams including but not limited to the Customer Experience team and Settlement team to handle inquiries from customers, merchants, and B2B partners
- Acquire new merchants and negotiate a better deal for our platform to make sure of our price competitiveness.
- Support the Manager to promote sales and product distribution
- Handle ad-hoc projects and issues assigned by the supervisor
- 1 year of experience in Account Management/ client Servicing in a B2B environment is recommended (relevant internship experience would be considered)
- Experience in e-Commerce and/or travel industry is a plus
- Fluency in English is a plus
- Excellent attention to detail
- Prompt, organized, and meticulously motivated to improve product experience with Klook
- Quality-focused: always striving to give your best in what you do, willing to learn, and open to feedback
- Customer-first attitude
- Globally-minded and comfortable working with people from different cultural backgrounds
- Quality English writing skills are a plus
Klook is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented and passionate people of all backgrounds. We believe that a joyful workplace is an inclusive workplace, one where employees from all walks of life have an equal opportunity to thrive. We’re dedicated to creating a welcoming and supportive culture where everyone belongs.
Klook does not accept unsolicited resumes from any temporary staffing agency, placement service or professional recruiter (“Agency”). Klook will not be responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions or other payments related to such unsolicited resumes.
An Agency must obtain advance written approval from Klook’s Talent Acquisition Team to submit resumes, and then only in conjunction with a valid fully-executed agreement for service and in response to a specific job opening for which the Agency has been requested to submit resumes for. Klook will not be responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions or other payments to any Agency that does not have such agreement in place or does not comply with the foregoing.