Klook is the go-to travel and leisure e-commerce platform for experiences and services anytime, anywhere. Founded in Hong Kong in 2014 out of passion for discovery, our purpose today is to inspire and enable more moments of JOY. Even when the COVID-19 pandemic hit, we held on to our conviction and successfully unlocked the domestic travel business. To date, we are already offering over 490,000 activities in over 1,000 destinations. With cross-border travel resuming, we have made it our mission to reshape the world of travel. Isn’t this exciting?!
It certainly is for our international community of over 1,200 employees, based in over 20 locations globally! Joymakers at heart, Klookers are not only curating joyful experiences for others, but also co-creating our world of joy in the Klookiverse. We are on a journey to foster a strong company culture that supports a high-performing and successful business, and we are guided by our core beliefs - Push boundaries, Ask for and give feedback, Take ownership, and Help each other - in everything we do. We are excited about building and realizing endless possibilities in the new era of travel. Care to be a part of this revolution?
- Responsible for the full cycle management of global external partners, including onboarding, management, and optimization.
- Draft necessary documents for internal and external communication, identify and address potential risks in partnerships, and actively drive the implementation of collaborations.
- Analyze and break down research and development requirements, collect product requirements, write documentation, and coordinate support from relevant research and development teams.
- Identify growth potential and common issues, and iterate and upgrade existing solutions to meet business needs.
Job Requirements: -
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience, with experience working with external clients/partners and internal research and development teams.
- Excellent communication skills, able to coordinate and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to achieve common goals.
- Strong analytical skills and data sensitivity, focused on problem-solving and results-oriented.
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Mandarin Chinese, with experience working or living overseas. Previous development experience is preferred.
Klook is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented and passionate people of all backgrounds. We believe that a joyful workplace is an inclusive workplace, one where employees from all walks of life have an equal opportunity to thrive. We’re dedicated to creating a welcoming and supportive culture where everyone belongs.
Klook does not accept unsolicited resumes from any temporary staffing agency, placement service or professional recruiter (“Agency”). Klook will not be responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions or other payments related to such unsolicited resumes.
An Agency must obtain advance written approval from Klook’s Talent Acquisition Team to submit resumes, and then only in conjunction with a valid fully-executed agreement for service and in response to a specific job opening for which the Agency has been requested to submit resumes for. Klook will not be responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions or other payments to any Agency that does not have such agreement in place or does not comply with the foregoing.