Business Analytics Manager
Klook is the go-to travel and leisure e-commerce platform for experiences and services anytime, anywhere. Founded in Hong Kong in 2014 out of passion for discovery, our purpose today is to inspire and enable more moments of JOY. Even when the COVID-19 pandemic hit, we held on to our conviction and successfully unlocked the domestic travel business. To date, we are already offering over 490,000 activities in over 1,000 destinations. With cross-border travel resuming, we have made it our mission to reshape the world of travel. Isn’t this exciting?!
It certainly is for our international community of over 1,200 employees, based in over 20 locations globally! Joymakers at heart, Klookers are not only curating joyful experiences for others, but also co-creating our world of joy in the Klookiverse. We are on a journey to foster a strong company culture that supports a high-performing and successful business, and we are guided by our core beliefs - Push boundaries, Ask for and give feedback, Take ownership, and Help each other - in everything we do. We are excited about building and realizing endless possibilities in the new era of travel. Care to be a part of this revolution?
- This role is a mix of entrepreneurship, execution, strategic analysis and cross-functional collaboration.
- Drive high visibility projects with a cross-functional taskforce to create competitive advantage for Klook.
- Work with business stakeholders to analyze business and team performance, derive business insights and identify opportunities to improve customer experience and uplift operational efficiency.
- Develop processes and metrics to measure customer satisfaction and track operating performance.
- Identify pain points and opportunities in product features by working with product and engineering teams, analysing A/B testing results and influencing product design and other initiatives.
- Work with a diverse team across Asia and provide data and analytics support to cater for growing business needs.
- Cultivate a data-driven culture, design analysis framework, provide training and education, and establish best practices in data-driven decision making.
- For senior candidates, lead a team of analysts and mentor them to enhance their analytical capabilities and drive data-driven innovation throughout the organization.
- Bachelor's Degree in quantitative analysis, statistics, business administration or related disciplines.
- Minimum 5 years of strategy consulting, business intelligence/analytics, category/brand management, product management, sales operations/operations, or market/user research. Work experience in startups, e-commerce, OTAs or tech companies is highly preferred. Exposure to Customer Support functions is a plus.
- Robust analytical abilities, capable of offering valuable insights and directing stakeholders on the correct methods for evaluating data, rather than solely producing reports and constructing dashboards.
- Proficient in project management, adept at setting priorities and handling multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Experience in programming or analytic tools such as SQL, Python, Jupyter Notebooks. Familiar with data visualization tools such as Tableau or Google Data Studio.
- Comfortable navigating ambiguous situations and taking initiative.
- Track record of successfully driving cross departmental projects is preferred.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Mandarin.
- Globally-minded and comfortable working with people from different cultural backgrounds and in different time zones.
Klook is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented and passionate people of all backgrounds. We believe that a joyful workplace is an inclusive workplace, one where employees from all walks of life have an equal opportunity to thrive. We’re dedicated to creating a welcoming and supportive culture where everyone belongs.
Klook does not accept unsolicited resumes from any temporary staffing agency, placement service or professional recruiter (“Agency”). Klook will not be responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions or other payments related to such unsolicited resumes.
An Agency must obtain advance written approval from Klook’s Talent Acquisition Team to submit resumes, and then only in conjunction with a valid fully-executed agreement for service and in response to a specific job opening for which the Agency has been requested to submit resumes for. Klook will not be responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions or other payments to any Agency that does not have such agreement in place or does not comply with the foregoing.