Analyst, Real Time
Klook is the go-to travel and leisure e-commerce platform for experiences and services anytime, anywhere. Founded in Hong Kong in 2014 out of passion for discovery, our purpose today is to inspire and enable more moments of JOY. Even when the COVID-19 pandemic hit, we held on to our conviction and successfully unlocked the domestic travel business. To date, we are already offering over 490,000 activities in over 1,000 destinations. With cross-border travel resuming, we have made it our mission to reshape the world of travel. Isn’t this exciting?!
It certainly is for our international community of over 1,200 employees, based in over 20 locations globally! Joymakers at heart, Klookers are not only curating joyful experiences for others, but also co-creating our world of joy in the Klookiverse. We are on a journey to foster a strong company culture that supports a high-performing and successful business, and we are guided by our core beliefs - Push boundaries, Ask for and give feedback, Take ownership, and Help each other - in everything we do. We are excited about building and realizing endless possibilities in the new era of travel. Care to be a part of this revolution?
About our team:
Our Customer Experience Team helps customers get the perfect travel experiences, by helping them pick great products that will fit into their itinerary.
Klook is a global brand, shaping the travel experiences of millions of people all over the world. This is a great opportunity to make a positive impact on the travel experiences of a lot of people, to work with customers from across different cultures, and to practice your language and your communication skills.
Traveling can sometimes get a little stressful, so therefore we are looking for people who are good at multitasking, adapting to changing environments,, and also put people at ease, so that we can solve our customer’s problems very effectively and quickly.
Since we want to deliver the best experience to our customers, we are currently looking for a Real-Time Analyst to be based in our CEG Seoul Office.
What you’ll need?
- Real-time Monitoring: Monitor queues and agent performance in real-time to ensure schedule adherence, SLAs and key performance indicators are met for all contact channels (calls, chat and email, etc.) for the Korean market.
- Schedule Adherence Management: Work with Operations team for both Inhouse and BPOs in proactively tracking, identifying deviations, and managing agents’ adherence to schedule.
- Intra-day Adjustments: Execute real-time adjustments to agent’s skills, break, and meals to optimize staffing levels and maintain efficiency to meet service level targets.
- Alert Management: Respond to alerts and escalations related to call and chat queues, system issues, service disruptions and take necessary actions to mitigate the impacts to operations.
- Collaboration: Collaborate closely with WFM Planners and Operations team to ensure effective communication and coordination for day-to-day operations.
- Reporting and Analysis: Generate interval-level and daily reports to provide insights to performance, identify trends and recommendations for process improvements.
What you’ll need?
- At least 2 years of experience as a Real-Time Analyst, WFM or any related roles.
- Strong mathematical, statistical, and analytical skills.
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Proficient in Microsoft/G-Suite applications (e.g., Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets etc.), knowledge In Excel VBA and data visualization is a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in English and Korea (both verbal and written).
- Eager to work in a small team and fast-paced environments.
- Comfortable working with people from diverse cultural backgrounds and in different time zones.
- Bachelor's degree or above.
Klook is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented and passionate people of all backgrounds. We believe that a joyful workplace is an inclusive workplace, one where employees from all walks of life have an equal opportunity to thrive. We’re dedicated to creating a welcoming and supportive culture where everyone belongs.
Klook does not accept unsolicited resumes from any temporary staffing agency, placement service or professional recruiter (“Agency”). Klook will not be responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions or other payments related to such unsolicited resumes.
An Agency must obtain advance written approval from Klook’s Talent Acquisition Team to submit resumes, and then only in conjunction with a valid fully-executed agreement for service and in response to a specific job opening for which the Agency has been requested to submit resumes for. Klook will not be responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions or other payments to any Agency that does not have such agreement in place or does not comply with the foregoing.