Klook is the go-to travel and leisure e-commerce platform for experiences and services anytime, anywhere. Founded in Hong Kong in 2014 out of passion for discovery, our purpose today is to inspire and enable more moments of JOY. Even when the COVID-19 pandemic hit, we held on to our conviction and successfully unlocked the domestic travel business. To date, we are already offering over 490,000 activities in over 1,000 destinations. With cross-border travel resuming, we have made it our mission to reshape the world of travel. Isn’t this exciting?!
It certainly is for our international community of over 1,200 employees, based in over 20 locations globally! Joymakers at heart, Klookers are not only curating joyful experiences for others, but also co-creating our world of joy in the Klookiverse. We are on a journey to foster a strong company culture that supports a high-performing and successful business, and we are guided by our core beliefs - Push boundaries, Ask for and give feedback, Take ownership, and Help each other - in everything we do. We are excited about building and realizing endless possibilities in the new era of travel. Care to be a part of this revolution?
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including design, product management, and QA, to develop seamless user experiences
- Design, develop, and deploy scalable microservices for both web and mobile platforms
- Drive high-quality user interface and experience development
- Prioritize development tasks based on project requirements and ensure timely delivery
- Write high-quality, maintainable, and testable code
- Actively participate in daily scrum meetings, keeping the team informed of progress and roadblocks
- Engage in peer code reviews to ensure code quality and shared knowledge
- Proactively communicate feedback to team members and adjacent teams, fostering a culture of continual service improvement
We are looking for:
- A Master's or Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field
- Proficiency in at least one of the following programming languages: Java, GoLang, C, C++. Additionally, a strong foundation in problem-solving and data structures in the chosen language is essential
- Experience in developing or integrating with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of database systems, with experience in either MySQL or MongoDB
- Familiarity with Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Kafka, MQ, and Redis is an advantage
- Proficiency in reading and writing in both English and Chinese ( to liaise with counterpart who are base in China) is an advantage
- A strong sense of responsibility, eagerness for professional growth, and the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
Klook is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented and passionate people of all backgrounds. We believe that a joyful workplace is an inclusive workplace, one where employees from all walks of life have an equal opportunity to thrive. We’re dedicated to creating a welcoming and supportive culture where everyone belongs.
Klook does not accept unsolicited resumes from any temporary staffing agency, placement service or professional recruiter (“Agency”). Klook will not be responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions or other payments related to such unsolicited resumes.
An Agency must obtain advance written approval from Klook’s Talent Acquisition Team to submit resumes, and then only in conjunction with a valid fully-executed agreement for service and in response to a specific job opening for which the Agency has been requested to submit resumes for. Klook will not be responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions or other payments to any Agency that does not have such agreement in place or does not comply with the foregoing.