Associate, Business Development
Klook is the go-to travel and leisure e-commerce platform for experiences and services anytime, anywhere. Founded in Hong Kong in 2014 out of passion for discovery, our purpose today is to inspire and enable more moments of JOY. Even when the COVID-19 pandemic hit, we held on to our conviction and successfully unlocked the domestic travel business. To date, we are already offering over 490,000 activities in over 1,000 destinations. With cross-border travel resuming, we have made it our mission to reshape the world of travel. Isn’t this exciting?!
It certainly is for our international community of over 1,200 employees, based in over 20 locations globally! Joymakers at heart, Klookers are not only curating joyful experiences for others, but also co-creating our world of joy in the Klookiverse. We are on a journey to foster a strong company culture that supports a high-performing and successful business, and we are guided by our core beliefs - Push boundaries, Ask for and give feedback, Take ownership, and Help each other - in everything we do. We are excited about building and realizing endless possibilities in the new era of travel. Care to be a part of this revolution?
- Product Development: Support the development and maintenance of a high-quality portfolio of attraction, tour, transportation and activity products for Klook’s rapidly growing, global customer base.
- Operation Support: Interact with our merchants (both Enterprise and SMB) to update, renew their product information to the latest version, and take care of booking / cancellation status, customer services related issues.
- Optimization: Continuously ensure the quality of products, in terms of pricing, inventory, and content, maintain a market leading position at all times.
- Coordination: Work closely with various functions in the company (both in Japan office as well as overseas offices) - supplier operations to improve efficiency, customer services to drive satisfaction and repeats, payment team to ensure timely settlement. Flexibility and attentiveness to details are essential in our fast paced environment.
- Account Support: Provide training and daily operational support to suppliers on our processes and tools.
- >3 years work experience, experience with travel products such as attractions, activities, tours and transportation preferred
- Strong commercial sense, as well as analytical, written and verbal communications skills
- Fluent in Japanese and English mandatory
- Confident, self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Globally-minded and comfortable working with people from different cultural backgrounds
- A start-up attitude – highly collaborative with an entrepreneurial, roll-up-your sleeves attitude that’s not afraid to work independently when required
- Ability to prioritize work based on strategic importance and level of impact on business
Klook is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented and passionate people of all backgrounds. We believe that a joyful workplace is an inclusive workplace, one where employees from all walks of life have an equal opportunity to thrive. We’re dedicated to creating a welcoming and supportive culture where everyone belongs.
Klook does not accept unsolicited resumes from any temporary staffing agency, placement service or professional recruiter (“Agency”). Klook will not be responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions or other payments related to such unsolicited resumes.
An Agency must obtain advance written approval from Klook’s Talent Acquisition Team to submit resumes, and then only in conjunction with a valid fully-executed agreement for service and in response to a specific job opening for which the Agency has been requested to submit resumes for. Klook will not be responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions or other payments to any Agency that does not have such agreement in place or does not comply with the foregoing.