Klook is the go-to travel and leisure e-commerce platform for experiences and services anytime, anywhere. Founded in Hong Kong in 2014 out of passion for discovery, our purpose today is to inspire and enable more moments of JOY. Even when the COVID-19 pandemic hit, we held on to our conviction and successfully unlocked the domestic travel business. To date, we are already offering over 490,000 activities in over 1,000 destinations. With cross-border travel resuming, we have made it our mission to reshape the world of travel. Isn’t this exciting?!
It certainly is for our international community of over 1,200 employees, based in over 20 locations globally! Joymakers at heart, Klookers are not only curating joyful experiences for others, but also co-creating our world of joy in the Klookiverse. We are on a journey to foster a strong company culture that supports a high-performing and successful business, and we are guided by our core beliefs - Push boundaries, Ask for and give feedback, Take ownership, and Help each other - in everything we do. We are excited about building and realizing endless possibilities in the new era of travel. Care to be a part of this revolution?
What you'll do:
- Social media strategy and planning: drive the social media scheduling and posting calendar for multiple channels for the ANZ market, including but not limited to Tiktok, Instagram and Facebook
- Research and trendjacking: stay up-to-date with the latest trends and developments in social media, including new organic and paid ad formats, and leverage them to drive growth
- Influencer marketing: work with key opinion leaders and ambassadors to build out Klook’s UGC bank and increase Klook’s owned channel following
- Video and photo editing: be a quick, nimble editor whilst upholding the brand guidelines across copy, tone and visuals
- Content creation: ability to create unique and fun content, with opportunities to be sponsored for travel activities and experiences, become a “Klook Kreator” and join influencer and media fam trips
- Agency management: day-to-day management of TikTok always-on agency
What you'll need:
- Min 1-2 years in a similar role, or wanting to get into the content game and have personal experience
- Familiarity with social tools (Loomley, Emplifi), video and photo editing (Canva, Adobe, Capcut) and Google Analytics
- Great organisation skills, ability to manage projects proactively and independently
- Natural creative flair
- Go-getter and a love of travelling the world
- Be fast - understand how to scale and repurpose content across multiple platforms
- Full of ideas, not afraid to take risks and try new things
- Big personality and not shy on camera, ideally an inspiring content creator yourself with your own channels and following. Check out our very own Maki from the Klook Philippines team, if you want to be inspired! https://www.tiktok.com/@makisantos_/
Klook is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented and passionate people of all backgrounds. We believe that a joyful workplace is an inclusive workplace, one where employees from all walks of life have an equal opportunity to thrive. We’re dedicated to creating a welcoming and supportive culture where everyone belongs.
Klook does not accept unsolicited resumes from any temporary staffing agency, placement service or professional recruiter (“Agency”). Klook will not be responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions or other payments related to such unsolicited resumes.
An Agency must obtain advance written approval from Klook’s Talent Acquisition Team to submit resumes, and then only in conjunction with a valid fully-executed agreement for service and in response to a specific job opening for which the Agency has been requested to submit resumes for. Klook will not be responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions or other payments to any Agency that does not have such agreement in place or does not comply with the foregoing.