Senior Product Manager
Klook is the go-to travel and leisure e-commerce platform for experiences and services anytime, anywhere. Founded in Hong Kong in 2014 out of passion for discovery, our purpose today is to inspire and enable more moments of JOY. Even when the COVID-19 pandemic hit, we held on to our conviction and successfully unlocked the domestic travel business. To date, we are already offering over 490,000 activities in over 1,000 destinations. With cross-border travel resuming, we have made it our mission to reshape the world of travel. Isn’t this exciting?!
It certainly is for our international community of over 1,200 employees, based in over 20 locations globally! Joymakers at heart, Klookers are not only curating joyful experiences for others, but also co-creating our world of joy in the Klookiverse. We are on a journey to foster a strong company culture that supports a high-performing and successful business, and we are guided by our core beliefs - Push boundaries, Ask for and give feedback, Take ownership, and Help each other - in everything we do. We are excited about building and realizing endless possibilities in the new era of travel. Care to be a part of this revolution?
Klook is seeking a dynamic and experienced Product Manager to join our team. As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for driving product strategy and development to meet business objectives and deliver an exceptional user experience. You will work closely with cross-functional teams, including engineering, design, data, and business development, to create and launch innovative travel products and features. The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of experience in product management, preferably in the travel or e-commerce industry.
- Define and execute the product vision, strategy, and roadmap to meet business goals and drive growth.
- Conduct market research, competitive analysis, and user feedback analysis to identify market opportunities and customer needs.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and launch new products and features, from concept to launch, including defining requirements, creating wireframes, and conducting user testing.
- Drive data-driven decision making, leveraging analytics and insights to continuously optimize product performance.
- Monitor product metrics and KPIs, and iterate on product features and enhancements to improve user satisfaction and achieve business objectives.
- Collaborate with business development, marketing, and other teams to drive product adoption and customer engagement.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, customer preferences, and technological advancements to inform product strategy and roadmap.
- Provide leadership, guidance, and mentorship to junior team members, as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in business, computer science, or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in product management, preferably in the travel or e-commerce industry.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a data-driven approach to decision making.
- Proven track record of successfully launching and scaling consumer-facing digital products.
- Experience with Agile product development methodologies.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Passion for travel and understanding of the travel industry landscape.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Klook is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented and passionate people of all backgrounds. We believe that a joyful workplace is an inclusive workplace, one where employees from all walks of life have an equal opportunity to thrive. We’re dedicated to creating a welcoming and supportive culture where everyone belongs.
Klook does not accept unsolicited resumes from any temporary staffing agency, placement service or professional recruiter (“Agency”). Klook will not be responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions or other payments related to such unsolicited resumes.
An Agency must obtain advance written approval from Klook’s Talent Acquisition Team to submit resumes, and then only in conjunction with a valid fully-executed agreement for service and in response to a specific job opening for which the Agency has been requested to submit resumes for. Klook will not be responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions or other payments to any Agency that does not have such agreement in place or does not comply with the foregoing.