Associate Manager, Business Development, Taiwan
We are Asia’s leading platform for experiences and travel services, and we believe that we can help bring the world closer together through experiences.
Founded in 2014 by 3 avid travelers, Ethan Lin, Eric Gnock Fah and Bernie Xiong, Klook inspires and enables more moments of joy for travelers with over half a million curated quality experiences ranging from the biggest attractions to paragliding adventures, iconic museums to rich cultural tours, and other convenient local travel services across 2,300 destinations around the world.
Do you share our belief in the wonders of travel? Our international community of over 1,500 employees, based in 20+ locations, certainly do! Global citizens ourselves, Klookers are not only curating memorable experiences for others but also co-creating our world of joy within Klook.
We work hard and play hard, upkeeping our high-performing culture as we are guided daily by our core beliefs - Push boundaries, Ask For and Give Feedback, Take Ownership, and Help Each Other.
We never settle and together, we believe in achieving greater heights and realizing endless possibilities ahead of us in the dynamic new era of travel. Care to be a part of this revolution?
- Acquisition: Acquire a diverse range of merchants across different industries, from key accounts to local players in a differentiated way. Drive onboarding of products and coordinate with merchants, operations, content, finance, and quality control teams.
- Account management: Cultivate relationships with partners to help maximize access to the best inventory and maximize sales potential
- Optimization: Continuously ensure the quality of products, in terms of pricing, inventory, content, to maintain a market-leading position consistently. Employ the most effective technology available, in-house and external, to drive efficiency throughout the supply chain
- Market intelligence: Identify market trends and provide market & competitor updates at a regional and local level through on-going research and analyses.-
- At least 3 years of in business development and e-commerce field.
- Proficiency in Mandarin and English is a plus.
- Confident, self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Globally-minded and comfortable working with people from different cultures and backgrounds.
- Strong commercial sense, as well as operational excellence mind-set and experience. Data driven. Excellent problem-solving skills.
- A start-up attitude - highly collaborative with an entrepreneurial, roll-up-your-sleeves that’s not afraid to work independently when required.
Klook is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented and passionate people of all backgrounds. We believe that a joyful workplace is an inclusive workplace, one where employees from all walks of life have an equal opportunity to thrive. We’re dedicated to creating a welcoming and supportive culture where everyone belongs.
Klook does not accept unsolicited resumes from any temporary staffing agency, placement service or professional recruiter (“Agency”). Klook will not be responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions or other payments related to such unsolicited resumes.
An Agency must obtain advance written approval from Klook’s Talent Acquisition Team to submit resumes, and then only in conjunction with a valid fully-executed agreement for service and in response to a specific job opening for which the Agency has been requested to submit resumes for. Klook will not be responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions or other payments to any Agency that does not have such agreement in place or does not comply with the foregoing.