Senior Associate, CRM
We are Asia’s leading platform for experiences and travel services, and we believe that we can help bring the world closer together through experiences.
Founded in 2014 by 3 avid travelers, Ethan Lin, Eric Gnock Fah and Bernie Xiong, Klook inspires and enables more moments of joy for travelers with over half a million curated quality experiences ranging from the biggest attractions to paragliding adventures, iconic museums to rich cultural tours, and other convenient local travel services across 2,300 destinations around the world.
Do you share our belief in the wonders of travel? Our international community of over 1,500 employees, based in 20+ locations, certainly do! Global citizens ourselves, Klookers are not only curating memorable experiences for others but also co-creating our world of joy within Klook.
We work hard and play hard, upkeeping our high-performing culture as we are guided daily by our core beliefs - Push boundaries, Ask For and Give Feedback, Take Ownership, and Help Each Other.
We never settle and together, we believe in achieving greater heights and realizing endless possibilities ahead of us in the dynamic new era of travel. Care to be a part of this revolution?
- Manage, write, design and implement CRM channles (including email marketing, app notification, and Line offical account) to ensure business goal
- Track and report on traffic, conversion as well as CRM campaign data to enhance channel performance
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to coordinate featured content
- Work collaboratively to understand business and customer needs and advise on industry best practices and standards related to email marketing as well as content building
- Perform regular and proactive deep dives into traffic, conversion, user profile/lifecycle and campaign data to identify important customer segments to prioritize and target using CRM campaigns.
- Own base health, traffic health and CRM Program uplift & revenue contribution dashboards.
- Ensure data integrity and correctness of all reported numbers.
- Create efficient data ingestion/extraction pipelines- automated to maximum possible extent.
- Work closely with broader marketing and data teams in designing ‘best in class’ attribution models.
- 3+ years of experience in CRM and/or other analytical roles (ideal backgrounds include: business analyst, product analyst, digital marketing analyst or other data strategy roles).
- Bachelor's Degree in an analytical, marketing field
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work with large datasets and summarize findings in a clear format.
- Previous experience in ETL and in building data pipelines with Airflow or similar advantages.
- Master’s degree in an analytical field is an advantage.
Klook is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented and passionate people of all backgrounds. We believe that a joyful workplace is an inclusive workplace, one where employees from all walks of life have an equal opportunity to thrive. We’re dedicated to creating a welcoming and supportive culture where everyone belongs.
Klook does not accept unsolicited resumes from any temporary staffing agency, placement service or professional recruiter (“Agency”). Klook will not be responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions or other payments related to such unsolicited resumes.
An Agency must obtain advance written approval from Klook’s Talent Acquisition Team to submit resumes, and then only in conjunction with a valid fully-executed agreement for service and in response to a specific job opening for which the Agency has been requested to submit resumes for. Klook will not be responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions or other payments to any Agency that does not have such agreement in place or does not comply with the foregoing.