Senior Data Analyst
We are Asia’s leading platform for experiences and travel services, and we believe that we can help bring the world closer together through experiences.
Founded in 2014 by 3 avid travelers, Ethan Lin, Eric Gnock Fah and Bernie Xiong, Klook inspires and enables more moments of joy for travelers with over half a million curated quality experiences ranging from the biggest attractions to paragliding adventures, iconic museums to rich cultural tours, and other convenient local travel services across 2,300 destinations around the world.
Do you share our belief in the wonders of travel? Our international community of over 1,500 employees, based in 20+ locations, certainly do! Global citizens ourselves, Klookers are not only curating memorable experiences for others but also co-creating our world of joy within Klook.
We work hard and play hard, upkeeping our high-performing culture as we are guided daily by our core beliefs - Push boundaries, Ask For and Give Feedback, Take Ownership, and Help Each Other.
We never settle and together, we believe in achieving greater heights and realizing endless possibilities ahead of us in the dynamic new era of travel. Care to be a part of this revolution?
- Analyze business requirements and assess their alignment with the data team's scope of responsibilities.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to document and scrutinize business processes, create data dictionaries, and generate entity-relationship (ER) diagrams supporting the development of data models.
- Develop and maintain Data Requirements Documents (DRDs) outlining data model specifications. Oversee data model development progress and facilitate acceptance testing.
- Create and update user manuals for data models, conduct training sessions to educate users on effective utilization, and provide ongoing support through various communication channels and Q&A sessions.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field such as Computer Science, Statistics, or Information Systems. Advanced degrees are a plus.
- Proven experience in data analysis, data modeling, and understanding intricate business processes.
- Proficiency in SQL and data querying languages. Familiarity with Python is advantageous.
- Knowledge of data visualization tools (e.g., Tableau, Power BI) and data modeling tools (e.g., ERwin, Lucidchart).
- Excellent communication skills, capable of collaborating effectively with cross-functional teams, and translating technical concepts for non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong attention to detail, problem-solving skills, and the ability to prioritize tasks in a dynamic work environment.
- Preferred experience in product management or familiarity with product management methodologies.
Klook is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented and passionate people of all backgrounds. We believe that a joyful workplace is an inclusive workplace, one where employees from all walks of life have an equal opportunity to thrive. We’re dedicated to creating a welcoming and supportive culture where everyone belongs.
Klook does not accept unsolicited resumes from any temporary staffing agency, placement service or professional recruiter (“Agency”). Klook will not be responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions or other payments related to such unsolicited resumes.
An Agency must obtain advance written approval from Klook’s Talent Acquisition Team to submit resumes, and then only in conjunction with a valid fully-executed agreement for service and in response to a specific job opening for which the Agency has been requested to submit resumes for. Klook will not be responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions or other payments to any Agency that does not have such agreement in place or does not comply with the foregoing.