Marketing Associate - Campaign, Malaysia
We are Asia’s leading platform for experiences and travel services, and we believe that we can help bring the world closer together through experiences.
Founded in 2014 by 3 avid travelers, Ethan Lin, Eric Gnock Fah and Bernie Xiong, Klook inspires and enables more moments of joy for travelers with over half a million curated quality experiences ranging from the biggest attractions to paragliding adventures, iconic museums to rich cultural tours, and other convenient local travel services across 2,300 destinations around the world.
Do you share our belief in the wonders of travel? Our international community of over 1,500 employees, based in 20+ locations, certainly do! Global citizens ourselves, Klookers are not only curating memorable experiences for others but also co-creating our world of joy within Klook.
We work hard and play hard, upkeeping our high-performing culture as we are guided daily by our core beliefs - Push boundaries, Ask For and Give Feedback, Take Ownership, and Help Each Other.
We never settle and together, we believe in achieving greater heights and realizing endless possibilities ahead of us in the dynamic new era of travel. Care to be a part of this revolution?
- Assist in planning and implementing online marketing promotion to drive sales and boost user acquisition in Malaysia.
- Work closely with cross-functional team to develop and implement campaigns on multiple channels to support revenue growth efforts.
- Support the development of strategy, standards and best campaign practices (i.e. discounting, timing, product selection, placements, creatives/copy etc.)
- Manage end-to-end campaign logistics, including scheduling, budgeting, setting & tracking objectives and key results (OKR).
- Analyse campaign data and metrics to optimise performance, providing actionable insights for fine-tuning strategies and continuous improvement.
- Stay abreast of industry development, be proactive in identifying trends, customer needs, and the competitive landscape to inform campaign strategies.
- Carry out any ad-hoc marketing tasks and responsibilities as required to support overall goals and objectives of the marketing team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or Mass Communication.
- 1-2 years of relevant working experience, preferably in e-commerce or travel industry (fresh graduates are also welcome to apply).
- Strong command of English & Malay communication and writing skills.
- Excellent stakeholder and project management skills. Ability to handle multiple tasks, manage expectations, meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Posses strong critical thinking, hands-on execution and problem solving skills.
- Independent and self-driven.
Klook is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented and passionate people of all backgrounds. We believe that a joyful workplace is an inclusive workplace, one where employees from all walks of life have an equal opportunity to thrive. We’re dedicated to creating a welcoming and supportive culture where everyone belongs.
Klook does not accept unsolicited resumes from any temporary staffing agency, placement service or professional recruiter (“Agency”). Klook will not be responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions or other payments related to such unsolicited resumes.
An Agency must obtain advance written approval from Klook’s Talent Acquisition Team to submit resumes, and then only in conjunction with a valid fully-executed agreement for service and in response to a specific job opening for which the Agency has been requested to submit resumes for. Klook will not be responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions or other payments to any Agency that does not have such agreement in place or does not comply with the foregoing.