Senior Associate, Business Development - Hotel, Hong Kong
We are Asia’s leading platform for experiences and travel services, and we believe that we can help bring the world closer together through experiences.
Founded in 2014 by 3 avid travelers, Ethan Lin, Eric Gnock Fah and Bernie Xiong, Klook inspires and enables more moments of joy for travelers with over half a million curated quality experiences ranging from the biggest attractions to paragliding adventures, iconic museums to rich cultural tours, and other convenient local travel services across 2,300 destinations around the world.
Do you share our belief in the wonders of travel? Our international community of over 1,500 employees, based in 20+ locations, certainly do! Global citizens ourselves, Klookers are not only curating memorable experiences for others but also co-creating our world of joy within Klook.
We work hard and play hard, upkeeping our high-performing culture as we are guided daily by our core beliefs - Push boundaries, Ask For and Give Feedback, Take Ownership, and Help Each Other.
We never settle and together, we believe in achieving greater heights and realizing endless possibilities ahead of us in the dynamic new era of travel. Care to be a part of this revolution?
At Klook, there are no wrong or right career paths — only the path you choose for yourself. We love to see you grow and find new ways to have impact as we continue on this journey together. So, are you ready for a new chapter? Because we can’t wait to read your application!
What You Will Do:
You will focus on the hotel vertical in the Hong Kong and Macau market.
- Cultivate relationships with key hotel partners together with Business Development Managers to help maximize their sales potential on Klook.
- Communicate Klook’s business strengths and brand value to suppliers. Provide training and daily operational support to suppliers on our processes and tools.
- Continuously ensure the quality of products, in terms of pricing, inventory, and content, maintain a market leading position at all times.
- Work closely with various functions in the company - marketing to maximize sales, supplier operations to improve efficiency, customer services to drive satisfaction and repeat. Flexibility and attentiveness to details are essential in our fast paced environment.
- Provide team leads with relevant information on identifying market trends and competitor updates.
What You Will Need:
- Minimum of 2 years' relevant experience in sales & marketing within hotel or online travel agency
- Logical and analytical mindset to process data and insights
- A highly motivated, dynamic and innovative team player with excellent interpersonal, communications, organisational and problem-solving skills
- Strong project management skills and drive for execution with endurance, flexibility and high performance
- Be able to work under-pressure
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Klook is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented and passionate people of all backgrounds. We believe that a joyful workplace is an inclusive workplace, one where employees from all walks of life have an equal opportunity to thrive. We’re dedicated to creating a welcoming and supportive culture where everyone belongs.
Klook does not accept unsolicited resumes from any temporary staffing agency, placement service or professional recruiter (“Agency”). Klook will not be responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions or other payments related to such unsolicited resumes.
An Agency must obtain advance written approval from Klook’s Talent Acquisition Team to submit resumes, and then only in conjunction with a valid fully-executed agreement for service and in response to a specific job opening for which the Agency has been requested to submit resumes for. Klook will not be responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions or other payments to any Agency that does not have such agreement in place or does not comply with the foregoing.