Senior Analyst/Analyst, WFM & Analytics
We are Asia’s leading platform for experiences and travel services, and we believe that we can help bring the world closer together through experiences.
Founded in 2014 by 3 avid travelers, Ethan Lin, Eric Gnock Fah and Bernie Xiong, Klook inspires and enables more moments of joy for travelers with over half a million curated quality experiences ranging from the biggest attractions to paragliding adventures, iconic museums to rich cultural tours, and other convenient local travel services across 2,300 destinations around the world.
Do you share our belief in the wonders of travel? Our international community of over 1,500 employees, based in 20+ locations, certainly do! Global citizens ourselves, Klookers are not only curating memorable experiences for others but also co-creating our world of joy within Klook.
We work hard and play hard, upkeeping our high-performing culture as we are guided daily by our core beliefs - Push boundaries, Ask For and Give Feedback, Take Ownership, and Help Each Other.
We never settle and together, we believe in achieving greater heights and realizing endless possibilities ahead of us in the dynamic new era of travel. Care to be a part of this revolution?
What you’ll do?
· Workforce Planning: Develop and maintain accurate workforce forecasts based on historical data, seasonality and business trends. Multi-functional collaboration to adjust workforce plans based on changes in demand and business priorities.
· Scheduling: Create, manage and optimize agent schedules for both Inhouse and BPOs aligned with the forecasted demand.
· Real-time Monitoring: Monitor queues and agent performance in real-time to ensure schedule adherence, SLAs and key performance indicators are met for all contact channels (calls, chat and email, etc.).
· Schedule Adherence Management: Work with Operations team for both Inhouse and BPOs in proactively tracking, identifying deviations, and managing agents’ adherence to schedule.
· Alert Management: Respond to alerts and escalations related to call and chat queues, system issues, service disruptions and take necessary actions to mitigate the impacts to operations.
· Collaboration: Collaborate closely with WFM Planners and Operations team to ensure effective communication and coordination for day-to-day operations.
Reporting and Analytics: Generate performance reports related to workforce management KPIs and identify trends and recommendations for process improvements.
What you’ll need?
· At least 2 years of experience as a Real-Time Analyst, WFM or any related roles.
· Strong mathematical, statistical, and analytical skills.
· Strong organizational skills and detail oriented.
· Proficient in Microsoft/G-Suite applications (e.g., Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets etc.), knowledge In Excel VBA and data visualization is a plus.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
· Proficient in English (both verbal and written).
· Eager to work in a small team and fast-paced environments.
· Comfortable working with people from diverse cultural backgrounds and in
different time zones.
· Bachelor's degree or above.
Klook is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented and passionate people of all backgrounds. We believe that a joyful workplace is an inclusive workplace, one where employees from all walks of life have an equal opportunity to thrive. We’re dedicated to creating a welcoming and supportive culture where everyone belongs.
Klook does not accept unsolicited resumes from any temporary staffing agency, placement service or professional recruiter (“Agency”). Klook will not be responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions or other payments related to such unsolicited resumes.
An Agency must obtain advance written approval from Klook’s Talent Acquisition Team to submit resumes, and then only in conjunction with a valid fully-executed agreement for service and in response to a specific job opening for which the Agency has been requested to submit resumes for. Klook will not be responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions or other payments to any Agency that does not have such agreement in place or does not comply with the foregoing.