At Nintex, we are transforming the way people work, everywhere.
Nintex is the global standard for process intelligence and automation. Today more than 10,000 public and private sector organizations across 90 countries turn to the Nintex Process Platform to accelerate progress on their digital transformation journeys by quickly and easily managing, automating and optimizing business processes. We improve their lives though the technology we build.
Nintex engineers are building more than just software and know the impact one line of code can make. We are the experts that build the industry’s most complete process and automation platform to transform the way people work. If you’re interested, curious and want to learn and do more, the sky is the limit here. We take a solutions-oriented and collaborative approach and we don’t wait to create and carry out opportunities for innovation in our business – and our products. Our work makes the hard stuff appear easy to anyone with clicks-and-not-code process automation.
We are committed to fostering a workplace that supports amazing people in doing their very best work every day. Collaboration is constant, our workplace is fun, the environment is fast-paced and we value our people’s curiosity, ideas and enthusiasm. We deliver on our commitments, we don't wait to implement ideas or fix issues, and we treat each other with respect and consideration.
About the role:
We are looking for a skilled DevOps Engineer in the technology stacks within your domain and have a general knowledge of technology and tool sets across the wider DevOps environment. You are someone who will create code, testing and operational solutions that also include monitoring and feedback loops to manage the implementation. You roll-out complex infrastructure components and act as a primary resource for supporting and operating existing critical systems.
Your contribution will be:
- You are sufficiently skilled and experienced in Nintex DevOps tools and processes to contribute to a long-term program or technology such as secrets management, PIM, CosmosDB, Azure Key Vault, etc.
- You write tools and utilities that support and integrate with delivery pipelines and you integrate telemetry where appropriate.
- You debug and fix infrastructure issues on production environments.
- You independently deploy medium to large infrastructure components, via automation, into production while always following Nintex development and deployment guidelines.
- You write thorough post-mortems for infrastructure, pipeline, and automation problems, including root cause analysis and contribute to preventative and remedial actions.
- You consider relevant quality characteristics of your code and scripts during design and development. You use appropriate tools and processes to ensure quality.
- You collaborate with other teams to create prototypes and proof-of-concepts.
- You explain DevOps concepts and patterns to other engineers and empower them to contribute independently.
- You triage and solve issues correctly and independently.
- You contribute to the development of new functions in the more complex areas of DevOps such as continuous integration, new infrastructure, or automated incident mitigation.
- You identify opportunities to improve the software development and delivery processes and support activities to improve them.
- You are an active part of the incident management process, including on-call rotation and working with the IM team to resolve incidents.
To be successful, we think you need:
- You own and manage infrastructure components of medium-to-large complexity.
- 2+ years working in a DevOps capacity
- Scripting using Powershell
- Experience building API's and CI/CD pipelines
- You have experience working with cloud platforms (we use Azure)
- You recognize risks in projects, identify requirement gaps and take appropriate mitigations promptly.
What’s in it for you?
Nintex employees have the freedom to work how they work best. We are virtual-first across our global workforce. Our people work in the way that best suits them and their teams - whether at home, in an office, or another place that sparks creativity, focus and collaboration. Our work environment is such that our people can successfully deliver their work while adequately supporting their lifestyle and preferences.
While our offerings differ from country to country, we offer our entire global workforce an array of exciting perks and benefits, including
- Global Gratitude and Recharge Days
- Mindfulness and counseling resources
- Invention/patenting assistance
- Meaningful recognition
- Community impact opportunities
- Multiple tools through which to learn and grow, and an incredible global community