At Nintex, we are transforming the way people work, everywhere.
Nintex is the global standard for process intelligence and automation. Today more than 10,000 public and private sector organizations across 90 countries turn to the Nintex Process Platform to accelerate progress on their digital transformation journeys by quickly and easily managing, automating and optimizing business processes. We improve their lives though the technology we build.
Nintex engineers are building more than just software and know the impact one line of code can make. We are the experts that build the industry’s most complete process and automation platform to transform the way people work. If you’re interested, curious and want to learn and do more, the sky is the limit here. We take a solutions-oriented and collaborative approach and we don’t wait to create and carry out opportunities for innovation in our business – and our products. Our work makes the hard stuff appear easy to anyone with clicks-and-not-code process automation.
We are committed to fostering a workplace that supports amazing people in doing their very best work every day. Collaboration is constant, our workplace is fun, the environment is fast-paced and we value our people’s curiosity, ideas and enthusiasm. We deliver on our commitments, we don't wait to implement ideas or fix issues, and we treat each other with respect and consideration.
About the role:
Senior Engineers deliver large projects and work in crucial product areas. Using your experience, you guide other members of your delivery team and help remove blockers. Others seek you out for expert technical guidance. You mentor and build the team's productivity and efficiency. You build complex and reusable architectures, pioneering best practices that enable engineers to work effectively. You have a consistent record of strong leadership in your (technical) domain.
Your contribution will be:
- You suggest multiple viable design and architectural approaches for any given problem.
- You clearly communicate the risks, advantages, pros, and cons for each approach in design, architectural, and technical matters.
- You make good, fact-based and well-informed decisions around technical debt and trade-offs.
- You translate rough ideas into clear executable technical plans with discrete tasks.
- You find ways to deliver scope faster and facilitate prioritizing the backlog accordingly.
- You tackle technical debt proactively.
- You are a trusted resource for de-escalation of conflicts and build consensus between team members.
- You attend and contribute to team ceremonies and meetings (daily scrum meetings, planning meetings, demos, and development retrospective meetings).
- You model expected behaviors in all ceremonies and meetings.
- You communicate progress to the team and delivery manager regularly and seek guidance when required.
- You regularly contribute new ideas and maintain focus on continual improvement.
- You are an active part of the incident management process, including on-call rotation and unblocking technical and operational decisions.
- You contribute to your team and domain through successfully leading and consistently delivering on projects of ambiguous scope, high complexity, and critical business impact.
- You quickly resolve priority issues and help other technical team members or Product Managers understand how to avoid them in the future.
- You contribute to engineering practice forums (e.g., architecture) and initiatives to improve Nintex’s engineering discipline.
- You communicate effectively when representing Nintex to internal and external stakeholders.
- You proactively stay up to date with technology trends in your area and use this knowledge to contribute ideas to your team and the broader Engineering practice
- You enable teams to improve coding standards and awareness of best practices around non-functional requirements (e.g., performance, testability, scale, and security).
- You actively and regularly offer well-considered contributions to the product roadmap.
- You foster effective collaboration between product, engineering, and design teams.
To be successful, we think you need:
- Self motivation with strong backend and frontend skills
- 6+ more years of relevant experience
- Strong - .Net, C#, React Skills
- Azure Devops, SQL Skills
What’s in it for you?
Nintex employees have the freedom to work how they work best. We are virtual-first across our global workforce. Our people work in the way that best suits them and their teams - whether at home, in an office, or another place that sparks creativity, focus and collaboration. Our work environment is such that our people can successfully deliver their work while adequately supporting their lifestyle and preferences.
While our offerings differ from country to country, we offer our entire global workforce an array of exciting perks and benefits, including
- Global Gratitude and Recharge Days
- Mindfulness and counseling resources
- Invention/patenting assistance
- Meaningful recognition
- Community impact opportunities
- Multiple tools through which to learn and grow, and an incredible global community