At Nintex, we are transforming the way people work, everywhere.
Nintex is the global standard for process intelligence and automation. Today more than 10,000 public and private sector organizations across 90 countries turn to the Nintex Process Platform to accelerate progress on their digital transformation journeys by quickly and easily managing, automating and optimizing business processes. We improve their lives though the technology we build.
Nintex engineers are building more than just software and know the impact one line of code can make. We are the experts that build the industry’s most complete process and automation platform to transform the way people work. If you’re interested, curious and want to learn and do more, the sky is the limit here. We take a solutions-oriented and collaborative approach and we don’t wait to create and carry out opportunities for innovation in our business – and our products. Our work makes the hard stuff appear easy to anyone with clicks-and-not-code process automation.
We are committed to fostering a workplace that supports amazing people in doing their very best work every day. Collaboration is constant, our workplace is fun, the environment is fast-paced and we value our people’s curiosity, ideas and enthusiasm. We deliver on our commitments, we don't wait to implement ideas or fix issues, and we treat each other with respect and consideration.
About the Role:
Associate Engineers know the ins and outs of development. As an individual contributor, you are building a solid foundation at Nintex. You are focused on tasks assigned to you within your teams. You reliably deliver your work, typically with the support of other engineers. You deliver software artifacts and assist in designing practical solutions for product features and small-scope engineering challenges. You will break down medium-sized engineering challenges by collaborating with senior engineers. You will regularly demonstrate ownership and successful resolution of small issues. All your deliverables will adhere to Nintex’s Secure Software Development Lifecycle and other relevant guidelines.
Your contribution will be:
- You write clear and correct code that can be easily understood and always adheres to Nintex coding guidelines and standards.
- You participate in the design and development of products and features.
- You attend and contribute to team ceremonies and meetings (daily scrum meetings, planning meetings, demos, and development retrospective meetings.)
- You provide clear and actionable technical feedback to the team for pull requests and peer reviews.
- You communicate progress to the team and delivery manager regularly and seek guidance when required.
- You proactively improve the test coverage and documentation of existing code (e.g., unit tests, automation tests, etc.)
- You perform proactive testing of your work.
- You take responsibility for quality by owning and fixing defects.
- You regularly contribute new ideas and maintain focus on continual improvement.
- You observe and learn about the incident management process and participate under the guidance of senior staff.
To be successful we think you need:
- 2-3 years of Software Engineering experience
- Our technical stack is focused on .Net, .Net core, NodeJs for backend web development
- Frontend we use AngularJS, CSS, HTML
- SQL Database management
- Ability to actively contribute to your primary area of work and the project as a whole.
- Ability to own and deliver small-to-medium features from technical design to completion.
- Ability to collaborate with peers to build a stronger team.
- Ability to clearly articulate required code design choices.
- Ability to receive uneventful code reviews for large functional changes.
- Ability to seek and receive feedback from others positively and demonstrate a mindset of continual improvement.
- Ability to define and meet milestones (Work Breakdown Structures, plans, estimates, ship dates, etc.)
- Ability to keep your team and the Delivery manager aware of work status and blockers on time.
- Ability to aim for continual improvement by learning new technologies and teaching others.
What’s in it for you?
Nintex employees have the freedom to work how they work best. We are virtual-first across our global workforce. Our people work in the way that best suits them and their teams - whether at home, in an office, or another place that sparks creativity, focus and collaboration. Our work environment is such that our people can successfully deliver their work while adequately supporting their lifestyle and preferences.
While our offerings differ from country to country, we offer our entire global workforce an array of exciting perks and benefits, including
- Global Gratitude and Recharge Days
- Mindfulness and counseling resources
- Invention/patenting assistance
- Meaningful recognition
- Community impact opportunities
- Multiple tools through which to learn and grow, and an incredible global community