Customer Support Engineer
At Nintex, we are transforming the way people work, everywhere.
Nintex is the global standard for process intelligence and automation. Today more than 10,000 public and private sector organizations across 90 countries turn to the Nintex Process Platform to accelerate progress on their digital transformation journeys by quickly and easily managing, automating and optimizing business processes. We improve their lives though the technology we build.
We are committed to fostering a workplace that supports amazing people in doing their very best work every day. Collaboration is constant, our workplace is fun, the environment is fast-paced and we value our people’s curiosity, ideas and enthusiasm. We deliver on our commitments, we don't wait to implement ideas or fix issues, and we treat each other with respect and consideration.
About the role:
The Customer Support Engineer I is responsible for providing outstanding technical support focused on the overall success of Nintex’s customers and partners. They will collect all relevant data required to effectively troubleshoot and understand how the customer is using our products. They will ensure that all Service Level Agreements are met, and that each customer has a positive experience with each contact.
Your contribution will be:
Technical Support and Product Expertise: Using the company CRM, Phone or Chat, interact with external customers and partners to resolve all technical issues with Nintex’s products and environments where Nintex products are deployed. The role is required to use company and third-party training sites to grow knowledge and stay at the forefront of software technology stacks used by Nintex and its customers and become a subject matter expert.
Customer Engagement and Ambassadorship: The customer must be the central focal point in all interactions. You will act as the voice of the customer in all interactions ensuring all defined SLA’s are adhered to ensure their continued success. In this role you must “know your customer”, be able to identify the customer’s technical ability, and customize messaging to ensure the customer has a clear understanding of what is being conveyed to them. You will anticipate follow-up questions and provide additional documentation to proactively answer ancillary questions or future issues.
Replications and Knowledge Base: Use company virtual machines and tools to replicate complex customer scenarios, confirm whether behavior is unique to Nintex and document all results into defined Nintex department. On completion of all cases, the role will participate in knowledge base creation for internal and external consumption to reduce future in-bound case volume and same case issues.
Team Success: Customer success starts with great teammate success. You will take part in all team meetings sharing ideas and knowledge to grow the effectiveness of the overall global support department. The role must take equal ownership of periodic out of hours on call availability.
To be successful, we think you need:
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years’ experience in a customer support role providing technical support in a SaaS organization
- Microsoft certification in cloud technologies
- Experience in administration of Microsoft SharePoint
- Demonstrable experience in (HTML, CSS, REST, JAVA, .NET)
- Knowledge of Microsoft web server and development products (i.e. Visual Studio, IIS and IIS plugins)
- Experience in planning or setting up infrastructure - Active Directory, load balancing and packet capture analysis
- Experience with salesforce as a user, power user or administrator
- Prior experience supporting applications that integrate with Salesforce
- SQL developer experience - understand stored procedure, database design
What’s in it for you?
Nintex employees have the freedom to work how they work best. We are virtual-first across our global workforce. Our people work in the way that best suits them and their teams - whether at home, in an office, or another place that sparks creativity, focus and collaboration. Our work environment is such that our people can successfully deliver their work while adequately supporting their lifestyle and preferences.
While our offerings differ from country to country, we offer our entire global workforce an array of exciting perks and benefits, including
- Global Gratitude and Recharge Days
- Mindfulness and counseling resources
- Invention/patenting assistance
- Meaningful recognition
- Community impact opportunities
- Multiple tools through which to learn and grow, and an incredible global community
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.