Senior Pricing Analyst
At Nintex, we are transforming the way people work, everywhere.
Nintex is the global standard for process intelligence and automation. Today more than 10,000 public and private sector organizations across 90 countries turn to the Nintex Process Platform to accelerate progress on their digital transformation journeys by quickly and easily managing, automating and optimizing business processes. We improve their lives though the technology we build.
We are committed to fostering a workplace that supports amazing people in doing their very best work every day. Collaboration is constant, our workplace is fun, the environment is fast-paced and we value our people’s curiosity, ideas and enthusiasm. We deliver on our commitments, we don't wait to implement ideas or fix issues, and we treat each other with respect and consideration.
About the role:
Nintex is on a journey to turn pricing into a key strategic lever and this role will have a huge opportunity to contribute to that transformation. As one of the first analysts on this newly formed team, this is a high impact role that is equal parts strategic and tactical and will have significant visibility to the senior leadership team. As a Senior Pricing Analyst, you will develop a deep understanding of our pricing data and how that ultimately impacts revenue targets, margin targets and sales productivity. You will be involved in a varied set of activities such as data analysis, price elasticity modeling, discount tracking, financial modeling and competitive benchmarking, thus enabling strategic decision-making across the organization. This is a team sport and you will work closely in collaboration with the sales, finance, product marketing and strategy teams to help achieve organizational financial objectives, guide pricing strategy and improve pricing operations and management.
Your contribution will be:
- Conduct in-depth analysis of pricing data, including cost structures, market and segment variances, and competitor pricing.
- Build financial models to conduct scenario analysis, maximize profitability and influence product and GTM decisions based on the data.
- Collaborate with various cross functional teams such as Sales, Marketing, Product and Finance to implement pricing strategies and tactics that align with company goals.
- Provide high impact insights to support contract/pricing differentiation and champion value-based selling.
- Manage enterprise pricing escalations and deal desk operations by working closely with segment sales and account managers.
- Propose, design, test and monitor new and innovative pricing constructs that could help improve monetization.
- Identify opportunities to improve current pricing processes, tools and infrastructure and be an advocate for change.
- Create and update dashboards to provide visibility into pricing and identify opportunities for margin expansion.
To be successful, we think you need:
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, engineering, statistics, economics or other similar quantitative discipline. MBA, a plus.
- Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on business acumen.
- Fundamental understanding of pricing concepts and frameworks and a genuine interest in that domain.
- Ability to perform in-depth financial analysis and modeling (ROI, NPV, IRR, CLV)
- Ability to synthesize findings into essential insights and communicate them effectively to senior management.
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship-building skills, with the ability to influence at all levels.
- At least 3-5 years of professional experience using SQL for mining and curating data.
- Ability to handle ambiguity and prioritize across multiple projects.
- Experience with data visualization tools and dashboard building (Power BI a plus)
- Prior experience with Salesforce.com CPQ or similar pricing systems a big plus
- High/expert level of proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Humility, Kindness and Curiosity.
What’s in it for you?
Nintex employees have the freedom to work how they work best. We are virtual-first across our global workforce. Our people work in the way that best suits them and their teams - whether at home, in an office, or another place that sparks creativity, focus and collaboration. Our work environment is such that our people can successfully deliver their work while adequately supporting their lifestyle and preferences.
While our offerings differ from country to country, we offer our entire global workforce an array of exciting perks and benefits, including
- Global Gratitude and Recharge Days
- Mindfulness and counseling resources
- Invention/patenting assistance
- Meaningful recognition
- Community impact opportunities
- Multiple tools through which to learn and grow, and an incredible global community
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.