Director, Regional HR & Business Partner - GTM
At Nintex, we are transforming the way people work, everywhere.
Nintex is the global standard for process intelligence and automation. Today more than 10,000 public and private sector organizations across 90 countries turn to the Nintex Process Platform to accelerate progress on their digital transformation journeys by quickly and easily managing, automating and optimizing business processes. We improve their lives though the technology we build.
We are committed to fostering a workplace that supports amazing people in doing their very best work every day. Collaboration is constant, our workplace is fun, the environment is fast-paced and we value our people’s curiosity, ideas and enthusiasm. We deliver on our commitments, we don't wait to implement ideas or fix issues, and we treat each other with respect and consideration.
About the role:
The Director, Regional HR & Business Partner is a blended role, responsible for the day-to-day execution of HR in Nintex’s AMER & EMEA regions, managing and developing the regional HR team, and partnering closely as the primary HR partner for the global Revenue organization.
This role will represent their region and business unit, collaborating closely with the People Team Centers of Excellence (CoE), and translating those needs into specific people plans to drive growth and engagement.
The role will report to the Chief People Officer.
Your contribution will be:
- Serve as a trusted business partner and coach to senior leaders in the business unit and region
- Collaborate with business unit leaders to identify business priorities. Ensure the alignment of the global people plan, roadmap, programs, and tools with business strategic goals.
- Support your business unit with organizational planning (i.e., talent, structure, culture, process) driven by business needs. Ensure the alignment of organizational design with business goals and leverage existing plans and tools.
- Apply knowledge of the future direction of the organization to guide talent assessment and make decisions on talent needs and solutions (e.g., whether to build, buy, or borrow talent).
- Ensures execution of regular performance reviews, organizational leadership reviews, and succession planning (in conjunction with Talent Management strategy)
- In partnership with HR CoEs, lead the implementation of effective systems and practices of performance management.
- Ensure the integration of local and business perspectives to create and execute local DEIB plans
- In partnership with Talent Development support development of strategic talent plans and ensure the alignment with organizational strategy, data (e.g., attrition rates, hiring trends) and budgets.
- Lead changes to new or existing programs or processes for the business unit. Foster change with business leaders and facilitate change implementation throughout.
- Support and guide business unit leadership teams on their business and culture transformation process. Apply understanding of internal and external business drivers to guide the leadership team through ongoing business evolution and changing ways of working.
HR Services & Team
- Deliver the highest level of service to all employees and managers, ensuring responsiveness and thoroughness to all advice.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of local employment law, and regulation.
- Proactively manage and resolve employee relations issues; ensure manager and employee compliance with company policies and procedures; thoroughly investigate employee-relations issues and HR complaints and escalate complex or high-risk situations as needed. Be able to make decisions based on experience, only engaging legal counsel on complex matters.
- Build effective relationships with leaders and managers in your region, to support them to manage their teams.
- Measure and monitor trends and the impact of key HR metrics to drive HR planning.
- Support expansion in new geographic areas, via research of best entry methods, benchmarking and business planning reviews. Work with the Business, Legal and Tax to decide on best mode of entry and ongoing management.
- Build and manage the overall capabilities of the Regional HR team to ensure delivery on their goals and KPIs.
To be successful, we think you need:
- Strong business and technology acumen—able to quickly learn the business and make talent and org decisions which Impact business outcomes
- 10+ years’ experience in a senior HR leadership role partnering with leaders and executives.
- 5+ years leading multi-national teams
- Strong preference for experience partnering with Revenue and Sales teams
- Able to comfortably move between strategic issues and day-to-day HR operations
- Experience working in Europe and Middle East
- Functional experience with the Microsoft Office suite, advanced Excel skills are required
- Experience with Ultipro/UKG is preferred
- Experience with Greenhouse is preferred, or other comparable ATS management systems
- Experience with Officevibe and/or CultureAmp is preferred, or other comparable surveying systems
What’s in it for you?
Nintex employees have the freedom to work how they work best. We are virtual-first across our global workforce. Our people work in the way that best suits them and their teams - whether at home, in an office, or another place that sparks creativity, focus and collaboration. Our work environment is such that our people can successfully deliver their work while adequately supporting their lifestyle and preferences.
While our offerings differ from country to country, we offer our entire global workforce an array of exciting perks and benefits, including
- Global Gratitude and Recharge Days
- Mindfulness and counseling resources
- Invention/patenting assistance
- Meaningful recognition
- Community impact opportunities
- Multiple tools through which to learn and grow, and an incredible global community
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.