IT Project Manager
At Nintex, we are transforming the way people work, everywhere.
Nintex is the global standard for process intelligence and automation. Today more than 10,000 public and private sector organizations across 90 countries turn to the Nintex Process Platform to accelerate progress on their digital transformation journeys by quickly and easily managing, automating and optimizing business processes. We improve their lives though the technology we build.
We are committed to fostering a workplace that supports amazing people in doing their very best work every day. Collaboration is constant, our workplace is fun, the environment is fast-paced and we value our people’s curiosity, ideas and enthusiasm. We deliver on our commitments, we don't wait to implement ideas or fix issues, and we treat each other with respect and consideration.
About the role:
Nintex is looking for an IT Project Manager with proven experience in delivering IT Infrastructure and Security projects and initiatives. In this role, you will work directly with Nintex’s global IT and Security teams to plan, execute, and deliver small to large scale cross-functional projects and initiatives that range from migrating a co-location facility project to coordinating and closing out ISO compliance initiatives.
The successful candidate will understand how to navigate through ambiguous situations, manage competing resources and priorities, and be able to identify and mitigate risks, recognize dependencies, and solve problems. The IT Project Manager must be results-oriented, create and foster relationships, manage multiple projects, and be highly collaborative.
This role reports directly to the CIO and the candidate is expected to work autonomously. In particular, the IT Project Manager must be able to deliver and get stuff done.
Your contribution will be:
- Performs day-to-day project management coordination and works with senior IT leaders, sponsors, team members, and stakeholders to define project requirements, scope, timeline, approach, and budget
- Responsible for creation and management of project artifacts including scope documents, change management plans, work breakdown structures, schedules, risk mitigation, and issue logs
- Clearly and effectively communicates expectations and provide consistent and ongoing project status, updates, and dependencies to the team, stakeholders, sponsors, and implementation partners, vendors, and consultants
- Identify and escalate issues early and provide concise issue descriptions, up and downstream impacts, and recommended paths for resolution
- Work closely with IT leaders to identify critical path, project dependencies, potential roadblocks, and create risk mitigation plans that may inhibit overall project progress and/or release
- Manage project scope changes and change requests; assess the impact of changes on project timeline and budget and provide options and recommendations to senior leaders and stakeholders
- Work closely with global project team members on their commitments, milestones, resources allocations, and deliverables during projects/initiatives
- Provides budget analysis, resource allocation and coordination of project activities that may be across functional areas within the organization
- Run daily standups, sprint planning meetings, demo/proof of concept sessions, and schedule releases or changes
To be successful, we think you need:
- A BA/BS degree in MIS or related technical discipline is required
- 5 years of experience in project management specifically in IT infrastructure, support, security, and compliance
- High analytical and problem-solving skills; able to create solutions, document specifications, organize material, analyze a wide variety of facts and data to make appropriate recommendations
- Lead and influence project teams; set clear expectations, delegate tasks, and provide guidance and support
- Must have the ability to build solid work relationships and partnerships and work effectively with multiple stakeholders
- Proven experience in managing cross functional meetings across different disciplines and levels of management and experience with a variety of business processes
- Highly organized and operates with urgency, focus and discipline
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal; able to effectively communicate technical concepts, plans, and project status to non-technical stakeholders
- Strong bias for action and a passionate customer focus
- Budgeting experience including tracking actuals against budget
What’s in it for you?
Nintex employees have the freedom to work how they work best. We are virtual-first across our global workforce. Our people work in the way that best suits them and their teams - whether at home, in an office, or another place that sparks creativity, focus and collaboration. Our work environment is such that our people can successfully deliver their work while adequately supporting their lifestyle and preferences.
While our offerings differ from country to country, we offer our entire global workforce an array of exciting perks and benefits, including
- Global Gratitude and Recharge Days
- Mindfulness and counseling resources
- Invention/patenting assistance
- Meaningful recognition
- Community impact opportunities
- Multiple tools through which to learn and grow, and an incredible global community
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.