Sr. Manager GTM Analytics
At Nintex, we are transforming the way people work, everywhere.
Nintex is the global standard for process intelligence and automation. Today more than 10,000 public and private sector organizations across 90 countries turn to the Nintex Process Platform to accelerate progress on their digital transformation journeys by quickly and easily managing, automating and optimizing business processes. We improve their lives though the technology we build.
We are committed to fostering a workplace that supports amazing people in doing their very best work every day. Collaboration is constant, our workplace is fun, the environment is fast-paced and we value our people’s curiosity, ideas and enthusiasm. We deliver on our commitments, we don't wait to implement ideas or fix issues, and we treat each other with respect and consideration.
About the role:
The GTM Analytics Sr. Manager will be responsible for delivering key insights and analyses that help Nintex leaders make decisions that shape our GTM efforts and the way we sell, market and interact with customers. This is a high impact role that is equal parts strategic and tactical and will have significant visibility to the senior leadership team.
The GTM Analytics manager will be comfortable leveraging a range of analytical techniques (descriptive, predictive & prescriptive) to analyze complex datasets and derive actionable insights. This leader will help shape effective segmentation and targeting of our customer base, optimize customer and buying experiences & drive revenue accelerating GTM strategies that increase the effectiveness of our “prospect to order” funnel, helping thus scale our business.
This is a “hands on” individual contributor role to begin with but with scope to build out a team and have direct reports as we demonstrate success and take on more.
Your contribution will be:
- You will generate insights to improve our GTM process and accelerate business growth. This requires acquiring and cleaning data from multiple sources, structuring and building data models, analyzing to generate insights, and distributing those insights to business leaders.
- You will translate business challenges into an analytical plan, thinking practically and creatively to craft quick, effective solutions to problems.
- You will develop strong working relationships and collaborate with Sales, Sales & Revenue Ops, Marketing, CS, Finance and Product teams to understand business problems and build and implement an analytical plan.
- You will partner with data engineers and marketing/sales to instrument, acquire, develop, and structure data assets that are critical to measuring the success of our GTM efforts.
- You will develop and execute analytics frameworks that utilize advanced analytics techniques to identify revenue growth opportunities, customer insights, and operational efficiencies.
- You will build and maintain dashboards that provide insights into revenue performance and sales pipeline, sharing key metrics for executive and board-level reporting.
To be successful, we think you need:
- 7+ years of analytics experience, B2B SaaS experience a strong plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g., business analytics, finance, engineering, statistics, economics). MBA, a plus.
- Advanced SQL skills for mining and curating data.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to understand the “big picture.”
- Track record of translating data, insights, and trends into the execution of a clear selling and GTM strategy
- Exceptional communication skills, ability to use data-driven storytelling to communicate effectively with senior management.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills, with the ability to influence at all levels.
- Effective stakeholder management skills – setting the right expectations, knowing where and how to push back, handling ambiguity, and prioritizing across multiple projects.
- Experience with data visualization tools and dashboard building (Power BI a plus)
- High/expert level of proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficiency with Salesforce a plus
- Humility, Kindness, and Curiosity.
What’s in it for you?
Nintex employees have the freedom to work how they work best. We are virtual-first across our global workforce. Our people work in the way that best suits them and their teams - whether at home, in an office, or another place that sparks creativity, focus and collaboration. Our work environment is such that our people can successfully deliver their work while adequately supporting their lifestyle and preferences.
While our offerings differ from country to country, we offer our entire global workforce an array of exciting perks and benefits, including
- Global Gratitude and Recharge Days
- Mindfulness and counseling resources
- Invention/patenting assistance
- Meaningful recognition
- Community impact opportunities
- Multiple tools through which to learn and grow, and an incredible global community