IT Support Engineer
At Nintex, we are transforming the way people work, everywhere.
Nintex is the global standard for process intelligence and automation. Today more than 10,000 public and private sector organizations across 90 countries turn to the Nintex Process Platform to accelerate progress on their digital transformation journeys by quickly and easily managing, automating and optimizing business processes. We improve their lives though the technology we build.
We are committed to fostering a workplace that supports amazing people in doing their very best work every day. Collaboration is constant, our workplace is fun, the environment is fast-paced and we value our people’s curiosity, ideas and enthusiasm. We deliver on our commitments, we don't wait to implement ideas or fix issues, and we treat each other with respect and consideration.
About the role:
As part of the Global IT Support team, you will help provide a single point of contact to the enterprise for all technology related support needs. You will help fulfill daily support needs and maintain basic IT operations as well as play a key role in our follow-the-sun support model that will take advantage of coverage across multiple time zones to provide timely service and support.
Your contribution will be:
Includes, but not limited to:
- Provide tier 1 support for enterprise end users for all technology related needs.
- Monitor ticketing system consistently and progress, escalate and resolve tickets efficiently using documented processes and critical thinking.
- Use incident classification guidelines to escalate high and critical priority tickets properly using the IT incident management policy.
- Handoff any unfinished tickets to next support engineer on-shift, where appropriate.
- Assist with user onboarding procedures, including account setup, hardware setup/deployment, desk setup and user training.
- Manage our threat protection systems to remove any active threats and ensure our endpoints are secure.
- Contribute to the Global IT Support knowledge base by frequently updating, retiring, and creating articles.
- Procure and configure required hardware for end-users.
- Support and maintain IT-owned hardware, including proper decommissioning according to our SOC2 requirements.
- Manage and track IT assets using asset management system.
- Support and maintain AV equipment in all areas of offices and externally as requested.
- Proactively looks for ways to
- Participate in team projects and provide timely and complete deliverables.
- Stay current with related technologies; recommend ways for Nintex to improve productivity and reduce cost.
To be successful, we think you need:
- Associate degree and 1 year of helpdesk work experience.
What’s in it for you?
Nintex employees have the freedom to work how they work best. We are virtual-first across our global workforce. Our people work in the way that best suits them and their teams - whether at home, in an office, or another place that sparks creativity, focus and collaboration. Our work environment is such that our people can successfully deliver their work while adequately supporting their lifestyle and preferences.
While our offerings differ from country to country, we offer our entire global workforce an array of exciting perks and benefits, including
- Global Gratitude and Recharge Days
- Mindfulness and counseling resources
- Invention/patenting assistance
- Meaningful recognition
- Community impact opportunities
- Multiple tools through which to learn and grow, and an incredible global community
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.