Brand Content Strategist
At Nintex, we are transforming the way people work, everywhere.
Nintex is the global standard for process intelligence and automation. Today more than 10,000 public and private sector organizations across 90 countries turn to the Nintex Process Platform to accelerate progress on their digital transformation journeys by quickly and easily managing, automating and optimizing business processes. We improve their lives though the technology we build.
We are committed to fostering a workplace that supports amazing people in doing their very best work every day. Collaboration is constant, our workplace is fun, the environment is fast-paced and we value our people’s curiosity, ideas and enthusiasm. We deliver on our commitments, we don't wait to implement ideas or fix issues, and we treat each other with respect and consideration.
About the role:
We are currently seeking a skilled content strategist to join the Nintex Corporate Marketing team. In this crucial role, the Content Strategist will be at the forefront of crafting and overseeing a dynamic content strategy that furthers our audience’s and the market’s understanding of the Nintex brand, solutions, and expertise. The focus will be on brand-level awareness assets, merchandized across owned channels like the Nintex website, blog, social media channels, and in-product messaging. The role will rely on third-party and proprietary research, thought leadership, and customer stories to effectively engage and inform our target audience, primarily potential software buyers. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a proven record of planning, managing, creating, editing, and publishing content across various channels and formats.
Your contribution will be:
- The Content Strategist will understand the needs, preferences, and behaviors of our target market through comprehensive audience research and thorough ICPs.
- Develop and manage editorial calendars, published and communicated actively to the marketing team, that aligns content production with campaign and brand motions in the market.
- Work alongside channel teams (website, social media, field, etc.) to understand content performance and opportunities. Consistently use feedback and analytics to both optimize old and create new content assets for distribution.
- Develop strategies for merchandising content effectively, ensuring it is educational and informative for potential buyers. This includes leveraging various channels like social media, email marketing, and partnerships to maximize content reach and engagement.
- Analyze content performance metrics to understand the impact and refine strategies accordingly.
- Oversee the creation of diverse content forms such as blogs, videos, infographics, whitepapers, case studies, and social media posts.
- Collaborate with internal teams and external contributors to produce high-quality, informative, and engaging content.
- Ensure consistency in style, quality, and tone across all content.
- Lead and mentor a team of content creators, editors, and marketers.
- Edit and refine content to meet high standards of clarity, engagement, and SEO optimization.
- Utilize content management systems to efficiently handle the distribution and organization of content.
- Become an internal ambassador for content strategies that raise awareness and inform, as well as generate velocity in the marketing funnel.
To be successful, we think you need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or a related field.
- Proven experience in content strategy, creation, and management, preferably in the software or technology industry.
- Strong understanding of SEO, content marketing, and digital marketing strategies.
- Creative thinker with the ability to translate complex information into engaging content.
- Excellent team management and collaboration skills, including with both direct reports and agency partners.
- A love of analytics and experience using data to track performance and scale success – constantly analyzing results, with a hunger to leverage the latest technology and methods to drive growth.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with a high attention to detail to thrive in a fast-paced environment with multiple, often competing priorities.
What’s in it for you?
Nintex employees have the freedom to work how they work best. We are virtual-first across our global workforce. Our people work in the way that best suits them and their teams - whether at home, in an office, or another place that sparks creativity, focus and collaboration. Our work environment is such that our people can successfully deliver their work while adequately supporting their lifestyle and preferences.
While our offerings differ from country to country, we offer our entire global workforce an array of exciting perks and benefits, including
- Global Gratitude and Recharge Days
- Mindfulness and counseling resources
- Invention/patenting assistance
- Meaningful recognition
- Community impact opportunities
- Multiple tools through which to learn and grow, and an incredible global community
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.