Senior Manager, Communications
At Nintex, we are transforming the way people work, everywhere.
Nintex is the global standard for process intelligence and automation. Today more than 10,000 public and private sector organizations across 90 countries turn to the Nintex Process Platform to accelerate progress on their digital transformation journeys by quickly and easily managing, automating and optimizing business processes. We improve their lives though the technology we build.
We are committed to fostering a workplace that supports amazing people in doing their very best work every day. Collaboration is constant, our workplace is fun, the environment is fast-paced and we value our people’s curiosity, ideas and enthusiasm. We deliver on our commitments, we don't wait to implement ideas or fix issues, and we treat each other with respect and consideration.
About the role:
To further our mission to improve the way people work through process intelligence and automation, Nintex is seeking a talented and highly motivated Director, Communications to drive our communications and storytelling to the next level. This role will own the responsibility for brand storytelling, including public relations, thought leadership, and partnering for content, event, and internal strategy. Reporting to the VP, Corporate Marketing, this role will develop and execute our global strategic communications strategy, PR and media relations, strategic content planning, social and community communications, crisis/ issues management, and executive communications.
Your contribution will be:
- Developing the strategic communications program. Build out plans and programs to align global teams to a single Nintex story to reach external audiences, influence and shape the market, and educate our customers/ partners.
- Build executive presence in the category. You will raise awareness and help educate the market on our category, industry point of view, and platform and solution value propositions. Success will be a consistent drumbeat of Nintex product and customer innovation; industry analysts, press and influencers reporting on Nintex innovations and mapping to our language and elevating our market share of voice. You will also partner with the executives on strategic communications around key company milestones, investor-related events, and new acquisitions.
- Evolving the brand. You will be part of an extended marketing brand team that will relaunch a new Nintex. You will support the extended marketing organization as they simplify our messaging to reach new audiences and work across the team to develop impactful brand-led marketing campaigns.
- Telling the Nintex story through customer successes. Your team will put customers from around the world out in front in PR, AR, social media, and strategic content to amplify the business value and transformative impact of Nintex’s solutions through the lenses of their own experiences.
- Socializing and influencing. You will partner with internal and external resources to look after the Nintex social media platforms, including building and maintaining channel-specific strategies with global awareness for audience expectations, and diversifying where Nintex has a presence. You will partner with other teams in the organization to elevate and promote content, including the employer brand team, executive team, product evangelists, and beyond.
- Create standard practices and policies that can scale as the company grows and be applied to local markets as Nintex expands. Build a consistent practice of results sharing, resource coordination, and governance around how to manage communication opportunities – both proactive and reactive.
- Manage and build internal and external teams, including direct reports, dotted line relationships, and agency resources. The growth of the a communications team relies on real-time collaboration and active feedback to be successful and have the ability to expand the team.
- Manage and write for the executive team. You will have several 1:1 relationships with members of the Nintex executive team that require a strong rapport, and ability to effectively ghostwrite for C-Suite team members quickly and successfully.
To be successful, we think you need:
- 8-12 years’ experience in Corporate Communications, Strategic Communications, Public Relations, and Analyst Relations leadership roles.
- Excellent team management and collaboration skills, including with both direct reports and agency partners.
- In-house leadership experience with high-growth public and private B2B technology companies required, ideally with enterprise SaaS products. Blend of agency and client-side experience desirable.
- Superior leadership skills with proven track record of building, motivating, and leading teams to achieve results – especially in a remote work environment.
- Ability to create and articulate an inspiring and clear vision for external communications, as well as experience in executive communications supporting senior leaders.
- A love of analytics and experience using data to track performance and scale success – constantly analyzing results, with a hunger to leverage the latest technology and methods to drive growth.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with a high attention to detail to thrive in a fast-paced environment with multiple, often competing priorities.
What’s in it for you?
Nintex employees have the freedom to work how they work best. We are virtual-first across our global workforce. Our people work in the way that best suits them and their teams - whether at home, in an office, or another place that sparks creativity, focus and collaboration. Our work environment is such that our people can successfully deliver their work while adequately supporting their lifestyle and preferences.
While our offerings differ from country to country, we offer our entire global workforce an array of exciting perks and benefits, including
- Global Gratitude and Recharge Days
- Mindfulness and counseling resources
- Invention/patenting assistance
- Meaningful recognition
- Community impact opportunities
- Multiple tools through which to learn and grow, and an incredible global community
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.