Senior Program Manager, Corporate Marketing
At Nintex, we are transforming the way people work, everywhere.
Nintex is the global standard for process intelligence and automation. Today more than 10,000 public and private sector organizations across 90 countries turn to the Nintex Process Platform to accelerate progress on their digital transformation journeys by quickly and easily managing, automating and optimizing business processes. We improve their lives though the technology we build.
We are committed to fostering a workplace that supports amazing people in doing their very best work every day. Collaboration is constant, our workplace is fun, the environment is fast-paced and we value our people’s curiosity, ideas and enthusiasm. We deliver on our commitments, we don't wait to implement ideas or fix issues, and we treat each other with respect and consideration.
About the role:
The Senior Manager, Corporate Marketing Operations runs the various teams across corporate marketing and brand, including content, creative, and web to ensure we make the best use of our message, our resources, and our time to educate and activate our audiences.
Your contribution will be:
This role is the heartbeat of the corporate marketing team. Corporate marketing serves the brand, revenue, product, and partner marketing, and must set up teams to scale across the organization.
Key responsibilities include:
- Establishing production processes that establish working rhythms across teams within marketing. Provide documentation and training so that all teams can operate with consistency when partnering with brand creative, content, and web teams on strategy and production.
- Manage resources across content, creative, and web teams to fulfill projects on-time, on-budget and on-brand.
- Communicate and collaborate across the marketing organization to streamline processes, proactively resolve issues, influence decision making, and ensure projects are meeting desired goals.
- Manage internal teams and external resources, including contractors, agencies, and vendors. Ensure teams are kept informed, enabled, and productive against agreed upon SOWs and budgets.
- Support all types of marketing campaigns – launches, events, awareness, demand generation, and more.
- Act as a liaison and facilitator with teams outside of marketing, as needed, to collaborate and problem solve around key owned properties.
- Establish and maintain organizational principles for the corporate marketing team for content and creative assets, such that they can be reused, updated, and referenced over time by any team in the marketing organization.
- Train and educate team members and partners on best practices for project and resources management.
To be successful, we think you need:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Multiple years in a project management role in a high-growth business
What’s in it for you?
Nintex employees have the freedom to work how they work best. We are virtual-first across our global workforce. Our people work in the way that best suits them and their teams - whether at home, in an office, or another place that sparks creativity, focus and collaboration. Our work environment is such that our people can successfully deliver their work while adequately supporting their lifestyle and preferences.
While our offerings differ from country to country, we offer our entire global workforce an array of exciting perks and benefits, including
- Global Gratitude and Recharge Days
- Mindfulness and counseling resources
- Invention/patenting assistance
- Meaningful recognition
- Community impact opportunities
- Multiple tools through which to learn and grow, and an incredible global community
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.