Product Marketing Manager, Enterprise
In this role you will be an integral part of the Enterprise Marketing team, helping grow adoption of the MasterClass at Work product suite. You will be developing and executing comprehensive marketing plans aligned with business objectives, supporting the positioning, insights, and marketing strategy for MasterClass at Work products.
If you are passionate about shaping the future of online learning and have a track record of success in enterprise product marketing, we invite you to join our dynamic team.
Apply now to be a key player in driving the growth and success of MasterClass at Work.
What You Will Do:
- Work collaboratively with product and marketing teams to create value propositions and positioning, launch and drive adoption of new products and features through sales enablement, events, webinars and lifecycle marketing
- Help define integrated marketing strategy and creative positioning for new Enterprise class launches
- Work cross-functionally to develop audience insights, messaging, and content for current and new products
- Use data and insights to guide launch strategy and optimization recommendations
- 4-6 years of product marketing experience with a focus on enterprise or B2B or B2B2C solutions
- Experience in smaller, agile, fast moving atmospheres
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field. MBA is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams, especially Sales, Content and Product
At MasterClass, we believe we put our best work forward when our employees bring together ideas that are diverse in thought. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. In addition, MasterClass will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you have a disability or special need, we would like to know how we can better accommodate you.
The salary range listed is for NYC/CA/WA. As a company, we have a location based strategy, which means the disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for any applicable geographic differential associated with the location where the position may be filled.
MasterClass’s salary ranges are based on paying competitively for our size and industry. In addition to salary, we also offer equity and comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, flexible PTO, and more). The range listed is for the expectations as laid out in the job description, however we are often open to a wide variety of profiles, and recognize that the person we hire may be less experienced (or more senior) than this job description as posted. If that ends up being the case, the updated salary range will be communicated with you as a candidate.