MSL - US
Who are we?
We are here to improve the lives of patients through innovative technologies. We're a rapidly growing inter-disciplinary team of professionals passionate about developing disruptive technologies that use the body’s immune response in order to empower physicians to make better informed decisions. Our first goal is to address one of the most frequent medical encounters – the fever encounter (www.me-med.com).
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking a highly exceptional professional to join our US team as Medical Science Liaison (MSL) US. We seek a physician/nurse/pharm D, with passion for innovation and research, that enjoys working in a dynamic and creative environment. One with superb communication skills, that knows how to engage others and work in a collaborative way. High execution skills, and a track record within medical affairs and/or sales in the diagnostics field (Preferred) or medical device/pharma.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Educate physicians and other critical stakeholders within the customer acquisition process, specifically focused on clinical application and relevant supporting data.
- Play an integral role in adoption activities of company products in medical centers across the US.
- Develop and support a network of scientific experts and medical key opinion leaders.
- Execute the US medical strategy.
- Partner with internal stakeholders and external partners to drive the medical strategy.
- Ability to understand the customers medical needs and to lead complex collaborations while creating genuine win-win solutions.
- Provide timely, accurate and balanced answers to unsolicited medical enquiries.
- Provide medical training to Marketing & Sales.
- Provide scientific input into Marketing strategy and tactics.
- Continuously screen, review and analyze scientific literature; generate summaries & critical assessments if appropriate.
- Support scientific collaboration with external stakeholders for IIRs (investigator-initiated research) and collaborative research.
Skills and Competencies
- Excellent organizational, planning and project execution skills, with an aptitude for details and an ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Passionate team player.
- “Get the job done” attitude.
- Engage others – communicate with impact: Advanced communication skills to build and shape internal and external relationships.
Education, Experience, and Training Requirements
- Clinical practice experience – a must. Experience in hospital setting (emergency medicine, infectious disease, or critical care) – significant advantage.
- MD, Pharm D, PhD, RN, or other strong Life Science qualification – a must. Background in Infectious disease, Emergency medicine or Immunology –significant advantage.
- Background in Medical Affairs and/or in Sales, preferably in diagnostics or medical device/pharma – a must.
- Deep understanding of the US market and local health care market with the ability to identify healthcare trends and related commercial opportunities.
- Excellent skills in oral and written communication.
- Experience with clinical research, publication activities, congress presentations and public speaking.
Location & Travel:
Boston, Massachusetts - United States. The position involves extensive National travel. MeMed HQ is based in Israel.