Marketing Communications Manager - ISR
Who are we?
We are here to improve the lives of patients through innovative technologies. We’re a rapidly growing multi-disciplinary team of scientific, technological and medical professionals devoted to developing game changing technologies that transform healthcare and impact patients’ lives, by addressing some of the most critical global health concerns.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a highly experienced and motivated a marketing professional to join our Product and Marketing team. As a marketing communications manager, you will be responsible for executing communication programs that effectively promote the organization and its products through graphic design, online initiatives, marketing automation, digital marketing, event management and other promotional products while working within regulatory and legal guidelines. This position requires a strong team player who is very organized and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Graphic Design - Design and develop of high-quality print and online promotional materials, including sales enablement tools, trade show booth graphics, corporate branding, and advertising using the Adobe Creative Suite and MS PowerPoint.
- Website and Marketing Automation - Maintain website including content, updates, and new features. Monitor site activity and reporting. Grow new leads, by converting website traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content. Work with the Director of Demand Generation to develop and manage various email campaigns, including the template designs, calls-to-action, and content used in digital campaigns. Optimize marketing automation and optimize lead nurturing workflows through email, content, and social channels to convert leads into customers.
- Social Media - Assist in the development of overall Social Media strategy as well as maintaining the Social Media calendar, creating all supporting graphics and execution for all promotions, product launches and events.
- Trade Shows & Events - Oversee planning for trade shows, symposia, and sales meetings, including contractual negotiations, site recommendations, budgets, agenda, travel arrangements, and post-event analytics.
- General - Participate in team meetings/brainstorming sessions contributing to marketing strategies and initiatives. Work with Legal and Regulatory departments to ensure all communications meet FDA and other regulatory requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- Minimum three to five years’ experience in Healthcare Marketing Communications (Medical device or diagnostics preferred).
- Strong knowledge and understanding of marketing principles, strategies, and tactics. Proficiency in creating and implementing integrated marketing communication plans, branding, advertising, public relations, digital marketing, social media, content creation, and event management.
- Familiarity with digital marketing tools and platforms such as: Social media marketing (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, etc.), content marketing, search engine marketing (SEM), search engine optimization (SEO), web analytics, online advertising and more.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Acrobat, as well as the Microsoft Office Suite. Thorough understanding of design layout, typography, color theory, photo retouching, and print production management.
- Proficient in Pardot, Wordpress, Salesforce or comparable platforms.
- Desire to organize and manage multiple projects and moving timelines in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, ability to influence and establish successful working relationships with both customers and internal cross-functional teams.
Location & Traveling
MeMed HQ is based in Haifa, Israel. Some international travelling may be required
Something looks off?