Bench & Repair Technician
Lakeland, FL, USA
Posted on Thursday, August 10, 2023
"Best Places to Work 2021" -SF Business Times
At Molekule’s manufacturing site in Lakeland, FL, you will work closely with the Engineering, Operations and Warehouse teams to ensure that our products are being serviced with the highest level of quality, and detail by supporting our customers returned units to ensure the function and efficacy of our product is consistent with our expectations.
We offer a fast-paced environment for team members to thrive, be creative and self-motivated. You will work with the manufacturing team commercializing processes by developing instructions for the repair and refurbishment of Molekule products. All while keeping accurate design documentation to ensure scale and replication via industry accepted documentation tools/software. Your ideas and expertise can help our company fine tune our production and manufacturing processes and influence changes to the way we do business. You can join our multi-disciplinary team of experts and develop new knowledge and skills in the industry.
What You Will Own:
- Evaluate electronic components related to the production process or the quality of final product parts and determine when there is a need for changes to the process.
- Decipher schematics, drawings, diagrams, blueprints and instructions in order to complete installation and troubleshooting of electronics systems, parts or wiring networks.
- Record information and results about product or electronic performance by detailing testing methods, documenting possible issues and listing part specifications.
- Input return information into our database to efficiently track product repairs.
- Partner with mechanical or electrical engineers to fine tune the repair and diagnostic process in the work environment.
- Diagnose and repair problems with malfunctioning circuitry networks, ineffective electronic pieces, and missing or inoperative parts.
- Maintain all equipment and components by performing scheduled maintenance tasks, ensuring calibration of equipment and scheduling replacement when needed.
- Communicate with customers, team members, engineers or management to determine possible problems or update individuals with work progress.
- Improve understanding and expertise in the field by regularly attending workshops, classes, conferences and training sessions in electronics and engineering.
What You Bring To The Team:
- High school degree or equivalent, prefer Associates degree or some college coursework in electronics or engineering.
- 2+ years of demonstrated work experience.
- Must possess basic computer skills and be familiar with MS Office/ G Suite docs.
- Fluent in the English language, fluency in Spanish is preferred but not required.
- Display an understanding of electronics/circuit board/mechanical repair & general maintenance.
- Must be able to lift and carry equipment/devices up to 50 pounds, with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Must be able to perform repetitive tasks in a warehouse environment.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
What's In It For You:
- Career Growth: progress and learn, stability, career development/path.
- Work Environment: autonomy, ownership, recognition of achievements, life-work balance (see what we did there), challenges.
- Culture: transparency of goals and plans, support, collaboration, trust, community, passion, growth mindset.
- Benefits: time off, matching 401K, flexibility, work culture.
- Compensation: fairness, timeliness, compensation system.
We are Molekule and we’re changing air purification. Molekule was created with a goal of using the power of science to eliminate indoor air pollution around the world. Our vision is to change the world from the indoors out by improving the safety and health of the places where we live, conduct business, learn, heal and connect. It’s a lofty goal, but that's why we need you!
Making Life Easy For Someone Else
"For our colleagues, for our customers, and for those who don't have equitable access."
Say The Hard Thing
"We solve problems with empathy and honesty."
Trust The Data
"We are guided by science and make decision based on the numbers, even if it means changing our opinion."
Make The Invisible Visible
"We reveal and address inefficient and inequitable dynamics at work and in the world."
Push For 1% More
"We have a growth mindset and push for positive change every day."
Act As Community
"We face challenges together. We celebrate victories together. We share skills together."
Molekule is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We will consider employment for qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. The Company will also not discharge, or in any manner discriminate or retaliate against, any employee who discloses their own wages, discusses the wages of others, inquires about another employee’s wages, or aids or encourages any other employee to do the same. The Company is not obligated to disclose wages unless its State mandated.
Applicants with disabilities may e-mail email@example.com, to request and arrange for accommodations. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.