Java Team Leader
Morphisec, is a leading provider of Moving Target Defense for Endpoint Security.
As part of our continued growth, we're looking for a top talented Java Team Leader to join our Security Center R&D team.
As the team leader you will manage a big team splitted into two scrums and will provide the guidance for the design, development, and deployment of our Security Center product.
You will be incharge of the team's professional growth and adoption of new technologies. Your role will be diverse and meaningful, and your contribution will have a great impact on those around you.
This is a full-time position, hybrid home and office work is enabled.
Morphisec protects millions across the globe against advanced threats with the most innovative cyber defense solution out there. Our unique zero-trust execution technology protects workstations, VDI, servers, and cloud workloads within thousands of customer organizations preventing breaches from happening. We believe in a Proactive security posture as the only way to prevent the eminent cyber threat without having to spend a fortune. Our customers enjoy a simple, highly effective, and cost-efficient solution that is truly disruptive to today’s current cybersecurity model.
· Plan and monitor the overall development cycles, integrations and releases timelines.
· Participate in functional design specification reviews and work with technical team members to determine technical design approaches.
· Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture.
· Encourage brainstorming, discussions and research regarding missing technologies and possible improvement to our product.
· In charge of the team's product quality.
· Discover and provide coaching for training (personal and technological) that the team members need.
· Be the Security Center product focal point for other teams.
· Set clear team goals and help the team to achieve those goals.
· Oversee day-to-day operation and resolve any issues or conflicts.
· Occasionally, set one on one meetings with the developers to give & get feedback.
· BSc Computer Science / Computer Engineering or equivalent
· 3+ years experience as a team leader and scrum master in a R&D organization with complex high-performance systems.
· A problem solver with a Can Do attitude and excellent collaboration skills.
· Strong design, coding, and debugging skills.
· Good English communication skills both written and verbal.
· Strong, extensive background in development using Java 8 and later, Spring framework, Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring Web.
· Extensive experience using scrum with a deep understanding of agile principles, practices and values, e.g., PI, sprints, planning, grooming, retrospective, etc.
· Experience with concepts such as application servers, microservices, multi-threading, dockers, K8s, and REST API.
· Experience with SQL / NoSQL databases.
· Familiarity with cloud architecture and services, and experience with either AWS, GCP, or Azure - AWS an advantage.
Experience with Angular 2.0+ – Advantage