You will be joining Near, one of the fastest growing Enterprise SaaS companies, and experience a true start-up culture with the freedom to experiment and innovate. At Near, we believe that great culture is not just about work; it’s work + life. We not only encourage our employees to dream big but also give them the freedom and the tools to do so.
Near is looking for a Campaign Executive to join our Sydney Ad Sales team in our Sydney office. You will be responsible for assisting the full sales cycle from pre-sales through campaign execution. You must be professional, organized, and motivated and have the drive to succeed in a start-up environment. You will be a reliable support resource who can anticipate client and sales team needs. This role includes analysis, planning, research, project management, and brainstorming.
A Day in the Life
- Review and prepare sales proposals.
- Assess accurate industry forecasts and data analyze research requests.
- Verify inventory availability throughout the sales process.
- Create internal orders and insertion orders and adhere to defined business processes.
- Communicate ad specifications and creative lead times to advertisers/agencies.
- Work with the ad-traffic team to monitor campaigns and ensure campaign delivery.
- Continually monitor campaign performance via reporting tools.
- Work with sales, project managers, content producers, and ad operations to ensure launch/live dates are met and specific targeting is in place.
- Manage campaign performance and make optimization recommendations.
- Work with the ad operations team to provide clients/sales team with any necessary campaign reporting, including post-campaign analysis.
- Assist with sales/pitch presentations by preparing key data points, findings, and relevant research.
- Interact with the Accounting department in regard to client credit and billing requests/issues.
What You Bring to the Role
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in Media Sales, Agency as a campaign executive or campaign coordinator.
- Experienced at CRM and Order Management Systems, Salesforce, DFP or DSM is preferred.
- Understanding of content and storytelling in a digital environment.
- Exceptional attention to detail and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Customer-service oriented with a positive attitude.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- An understanding of digital media and content platforms.
Apply to join us
Something looks off?