Compliance & Reporting
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Thursday, May 11, 2023
You will be joining Near, one of the fastest-growing Enterprise SaaS companies, and experience a true start-up culture with the freedom to experiment and innovate. At Near, we believe that great culture is not just about work; it’s work + life. We not only encourage our employees to dream big but also give them the freedom and the tools to do so.
This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic individual who is interested in advancing their career in a fast-growing, global company. In this role, you will be responsible for a variety of activities.
This will be a work-from-office role, based in our state-of-the-art office in Koramangala, Bangalore.
A Day in the Life
- Develop a thorough understanding of the business – from the customer acquisition to the revenue generation journey, and understand the relationships between customer behavior and the growth drivers.
- Partnering with the business team in preparation of the annual business plan, and budgets for the next few years in detail which includes volumes, turnover, P&L, working capital, and balance sheet activities.
- Responsible for the preparation and filing of all external financial reporting documents and related SEC filings and accounting for all equity-based transactions.
- Responsible for preparation and execution of standardized monthly and ad-hoc financial reporting and monitoring actual vs. budget to identify reasons for variances.
- Developing continuous monitoring systems of business KPIs, including but not limited to product-wise, and state-wise profitability, and presenting it to the management.
- Formulate dashboards, benchmarking, and other analytics to proactively alert the organization about performance and issues.
- Strong exposure to working in IRR/payback period for capex proposals/acquisitions.
- Developing financial strategies and monitoring the financial performance.
What You Bring to the Role
- CA or MBA in Finance from a reputed institute with 5-7 years of experience.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and dashboarding capabilities.
- Good business acumen and a keen interest in looking at a 360° view of the business.
- Candidate should be sharp, quick on numbers, with an analytical bent of mind. High on Integrity & energy and strong communication skills.
- Must have attention to detail and be able to read the story behind the numbers.
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and a high degree of multi-tasking.
Apply to join us
See more open positions at Near
Something looks off?