Product Support Specialist
You will be joining Near, one of the fastest-growing Enterprise SaaS companies, and experience a true start-up culture with the freedom to experiment and innovate. At Near, we believe that great culture is not just about work; it’s work + life. We not only encourage our employees to dream big but also give them the freedom and the tools to do so.
Near is looking for a Product Support Specialist to be a key member of the small and versatile Platform Support Team. We are looking for a person who is highly organized, relentlessly focused on results, and has experience with tracking and following through on deliverables and schedules. This position will be expected to provide project management and technical support for the direct sales, partner sales, data sales and SaaS business lines. The Product Support Specialist will collaborate with various cross-functional teams (Engineering, QA, Data Science, as well as Ad Operations, Sales, and Product Management) to ensure high quality products, customer satisfaction and flawless execution of business requirements.
Near is looking for a candidate that can work with a wide array of programs (AWS S3, MySQL, QGIS/Carto/ ESRI). The Product Support Specialist should be resourceful and capable of creatively solving problems in a fast-paced and exciting startup environment. Ultimately, he/she will be a person our customers, both internal and external, trust. They will rely on you to provide timely and accurate solutions to their technical problems.
This will be a work-from-office role, based in our state-of-the-art office in Koramangala, Bangalore.
A Day in the Life
- Lead role in assigning support requests to engineers, data scientists, data analysts, and support staff for issues encountered within our proprietary mobile data and ad-serving platforms and supporting technologies.
- Provide pre-and post-sales support and delivery of projects in cooperation and coordination with team members.
- Effectively manage and respond to multiple incoming requests.
What You Bring to the Role
- Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Management or Technology.
- 2 years of project management or equivalent work experience recommended.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly.
- Must be capable of effectively communicating with technical and non-technical team members, clients, and partners.
- Interest in working in a fast-paced startup environment in the ever-changing mobile data industry.
- Comfort with working in US Time Zones (if required).
- Great team player and able to work efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Experience with various GIS programs and file formats a plus (QGIS, ArcGIS).
- Experience with HubSpot Service a plus.
Apply to join us
Something looks off?