You will be joining Near, one of the fastest-growing Enterprise SaaS companies and experience a true start-up culture with the freedom to experiment and innovate. At Near, we believe that great culture is not just about work; it’s work + life. We not only encourage our employees to dream big, but also give them the freedom and the tools to do so.
You will create an outbound sales plan based on and supporting the sales team’s territory plan. Your role will be to augment the direct sales process and sales teams by generating leads through direct outbound customer engagement using digital, voice (phone), and other channels or technology as required. This will involve the identification of Job Titles, Roles and Contacts within target clients or industries. Finding appropriate means of contacting that person (including HubSpot, Zoom info, your network, colleague networks or other means as necessary) and making contact with that person for the purpose of lead creation. Your role will be to generate interest in the subject matter and establish the foundation to hand over to the appropriate sales team member.
You will play an important role in identifying and targeting new prospects and opportunities, responding to new inbound leads, leveraging, and in some instances creating, marketing and sales materials that enable Near to build relationships with potential clients.
A Day in the Life
- Drive development of sales lead opportunities for the sales team to progress into enterprise platform and/or insight/data licensing revenue.
- Confidently engage and sell to Senior, CMO, CTO, CAO, CDO and other execs.
- Prospect and find contact information for target clients throughout multiple industries.
- Reach out (cold call) to target clients, leveraging your network and industry tools such as LinkedIn.
- Utilise CRM records, industry advisors, and corporate connections to reach target clients.
- Prepare, compile, or source materials for client meetings. Present, deliver product demos, and follow up post-meeting.
- Lead and deliver tender responses and proposal development.
- Work with Marketing to define and create industry and individual approaches, content, and activity.
- Setting and delivering on your own annual and quarterly targets, managing pipeline, forecasting accuracy, and executing closing strategies on a day-to-day basis.
- Ongoing refinement of the sales execution process, to improve sales efficiency.
- You will maintain accurate and detailed sales records in Hubspot or other sales tools.
- Whilst we are a successful and growing organization, we still operate with fluidity, a strong work ethic, and a willingness to help others – you’ll be expected to be a contributing part of a successful, close-knit team.
What You Bring to the Role
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree.
- 2+ years of experience in inside sales with a minimum of 1 year of experience in the SaaS domain for the ANZ region and outbound lead generation.
- Inside sales experience in Sales and Pipeline development roles in SaaS-based B2B software preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Pleasing phone personality and tone.
- Great listening skills and a desire to learn new consultative selling techniques.
- High-energy and positive attitude.
- Attention to detail and the ability to multitask while maintaining a high quality of work.
- Independent, self-motivated, and success-driven, yet willing to work within a team environment.
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new information in customer-facing scenarios.
- Confidence to overcome objections and convert interest into qualified leads.
- Lead generation, cold calling, objection handling, and closing experience.
- Knowledge of email marketing software or other SAAS or CRM systems is a plus.
Apply to join us
Something looks off?