Tech Lead/Architect/Team Lead- Networking
We are looking for a talented Tech Lead/Architect/Team Lead 100% hands-on – Networking to be a significant part of developing and designing software for complex SoC software. Take part in architecture and defining HW-SW interfaces. Design and implement networking stacks on embedded cores as part of a high throughput complex multi-threaded environment.
Our group is responsible for NeuReality platform and infrastructure software. The group is multidisciplinary and includes software development in various areas including Embedded Linux system, bare metal firmware, Networking, Simulation, and distributed cloud software.
We are involved in the entire development cycle of the AI SoC, starting from architecture and design, through development and pre-tape out software validation, up to bring up and delivering product to customers.
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering from a top university
- Strong hands-on in C/C++ programming and proven design skills.
- Experience with Linux networking /DPDK / SPDK / VPP stacks.
- 5+ years of experience in software development/architecture in areas of networking
- 10+ years of overall experience
- Experience with networking protocols like TCP/IP, RoCE, NVMe over Fabrics.
- Experience with embedded systems and HW-SW integration.
- Experience with optimized multi-threaded design and programming
Something looks off?