Senior DevOps Engineer
NeuReality is looking for a talented and experienced Linux DevOps engineer, which will be part of our DevOps team. As a DevOps engineer, you will be responsible for continuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment (CD). You will create and manage CI/CD pipelines, write scripts for improving development efficiency, monitor, create and maintain the development and production infrastructure. You will interact regularly with technologist and product marketing teams.
About Artificial Intelligence & Software Group:
Our group is responsible for development of NeuReality’s AI-centric platform software. We get to see our code running in the most advanced applications developed by NeuReality and our customers. This is an exciting opportunity to work with highly talented engineers and be a part of product innovation on cutting edge technologies in Artificial Intelligence domain. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on engineer with passion to make a difference – consider joining our group.
Objectives and responsibilities of this role
- Maintain, develop and monitor the CI/CD infrastructure and other systems.
- Develop CI/CD software for various pipelines and tests.
- Provide assistance and support to developers.
- Work closely with developers and other stakeholders on the assigned projects and tasks.
- Continuously looking for methods and ways to improve and automate processes, methods and tools by writing code and using open source tools
- Testing and examining code written by others and analyzing results
- Perform deep drill down analysis of application, network and infrastructure issues and providing resolutions.
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
- Planning out projects and being involved in project management decisions
- Develop software to integrate with internal back-end systems
- Document software, processes and tools.
- Demonstrates a sense of ownership in all duties assigned
- 3 years experience as a DevOps Engineer or in a similar software engineering role
- At least 2 years strong hands on experience in Linux administration
- A must – experience writing code in Python, C/C++, C# or Java
- Hands-on experience in any CI/CD System: GitHub Actions, Jenkins, Circle-Ci, etc.
- At least 1 year experience creating cloud infrastructure (AWS experience is an advantage)
- Creating, maintaining and troubleshooting Kubernetes clusters.
- Proficient with git and git workflows
- Working knowledge of databases and SQL
- Excellent problem solving attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Collaborative team spirit and can-do attitude
- Bsc. in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant
Something looks off?