Artificial Intelligence Software Group Manager
NeuReality is looking for an excellent Artificial Intelligence Software Group Manager. The person will lead the new and next development programs for NeuReality’s AI product line. As a manager of Artificial Intelligence Software Group, you will lead the development process of AI SDK – a set of tools and technologies for NeuReality’s platform, including optimization algorithms, compilers, simulators, profilers, and other tools, and AI platform firmware – cutting-edge algorithms in computer vision, video processing, audio processing, and deep learning domains, for artificial intelligence and multimedia-dedicated accelerators. The position includes working closely with AI architects, HW designers, and customer-success teams to gain a deep understanding of NeuReality’s AI-centric product and technology. If you are an excellent, bright manager and an outstanding problem solver who loves a good challenge and looking to expand your horizons, come join us!
About Artificial Intelligence Software Group:
Artificial Intelligence Software Group is responsible for the development of NeuReality’s AI platform software, including AI architecture, workloads, optimization algorithms, and deployment tools. The development environment within the deep learning, computer vision and audio processing domains. We get to see our code running in the most advanced algorithms and use cases which are developed both by NeuReality and our customers. This is an exciting opportunity to lead highly talented engineers and be a part of product innovation on cutting edge technologies in Artificial Intelligence/Deep Learning domain.
- MSc/PhD in Computer Science or Computer Engineering from the accredited university
- At least 7 years of experience managing engineering teams
- At least 12 years of SW development experience
- Solid software development principles
- Excellent team player with strong communication skills in verbal and written English
- Background in Deep Learning, familiarity with DL frameworks such as PyTorch or TensorFlow
- Knowledge of C/C++ and Python
- Background in compilers
- Background in computer engineering and architecture
- Experience with AI accelerators