AI Engineer - Poland
We are looking for an experienced Deep Learning software engineer to contribute to the development of NeuReality’s Artificial Intelligence SDK. This is an exciting opportunity to work with highly talented engineers and be a part of product innovation on cutting edge technologies in Artificial Intelligence/Deep Learning domain. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on engineer with passion to make a difference – consider joining our group.
As a leading software engineer in our group, you will implement and optimize modern Artificial Intelligence workloads in computer vision, NLP and speech recognition domains. You will get a deep understanding of AI-centric SW and HW architectures as-well-as end-to-end use cases and Deep Learning algorithms/pipelines, work and interact with external vendors and customers for requirement gathering and correct integration of new features.
Our group is responsible for the development of NeuReality's AI platform software, including AI architecture, workloads, optimization algorithms, and deployment tools. The development environment is mostly based on Python, PyTorch, and TensorFlow frameworks. within the deep learning, computer vision and audio processing domains. We get to see our code running in the most advanced algorithms and use cases which are developed both by NeuReality and our customers.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with highly talented engineers and be a part of product innovation on cutting edge technologies in Artificial Intelligence/Deep Learning domain. If you are an excellent, bright engineer with a passion to make a difference – consider joining our group.
- MSc in Computer Science from the accredited university
- Knowledge of Python and C/C++
- Background in Deep Learning, familiarity with PyTorch or TensorFlow DL frameworks
- Experience with CV or NLP technologies
- Solid software development principles and object-oriented design
- 5+ years of SW development experience
- Excellent team player with strong communication skills in verbal and written English Advantages:
- Computer engineering and architecture.