Platform Software Architect
We are looking for a SoC and Systems Software Architect for conducting research and defining the architecture of NeuReality’s AI inference platform. You will help to create or solve overall systems requirements and architectures mapped onto SoC based systems in diverse AI vertical markets. You will help to define overall system functionality and also other essential components such as integrity, privacy, security, telemetry, monitor, etc., and develop in the areas where we have the need to innovate or have gaps. You will work with your peer system architecture who may have complementary expertise in your field. You will also work with other world class talents in AI compute hardware and software in creating your deliverables.
Decompose complete systems into application components and define services and APIs among the components. Help to adopt, buy, or develop strategies for the entire system components.
Write parts of relevant SoC specifications, Programming Model and Architecture, iterate, and upkeep.
Help to define APIs and SW/HW contracts and other co-design dependencies.
Support direct end customer engagement that helps to define use cases and system solutions.
Support virtual and global engineering resources, including 3rd parties and joint ventures, in achieving business objectives.
Experience & Qualifications:
- MSc in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science is required.
- 10+ years of proven experience with connected applications and embedded systems – from inceptions to productions.
- Software Systems architect who understands HW/SW contracts, API and power-performance optimization, overall system performance scaling and optimization
- General familiarity of AI hardware acceleration, network protocol stacks, virtualization.
- Experience with Software and hardware architecture co-design.
- AI Datapath integration in embedded SoC experience.
- Familiarity with high speed I/O subsystems such as PCIe, CXL.io, CXL.mem, and storage subsystems such as NVMe, NVMeOF, Object, and Block storage.
- Experience with Identity, Isolation, Security, and Privacy consequences at every HW layer.