We’re passionate team building the technology to power the future of commerce. Our B2B SaaS platform helps the world’s fastest-growing brands and retailers, including L’Oreal, IL MAKIAGE, La Colombe Coffee, and Petsmart, remove friction from their customer experience with subscriptions experiences- shifting their consumer interactions from one-and-done transactions to long-lived, highly profitable relationships.
Recent studies show that 75% of direct-to-consumer retailers will offer subscription services by 2023. Ordergroove has created the technology that will allow retailers to do this.
Want to be a part of it? Keep reading...
Ordergroove is a dynamic, fast-paced environment where you will be involved in building something of real value from the ground-up. We're looking for bright, talented people who are excited about innovation, growth, and the exciting world of Relationship Commerce. If you’re motivated by a desire to solve problems and deliver groundbreaking insights and solutions you’ll fit in perfectly!
We are looking for a Staff Accountant with strong accounting knowledge, attention to details, and ability to manage and prioritize various responsibilities, who will excel in the position. The Staff Accountant will report directly to the Accounting Manager, and must be a person who thrives in a fast-growing industry.
What you will do:
- Key focus on Customer Management (new customer onboarding, accounts receivable billings, and collections)
- Vendor Management (new vendor onboarding, invoice processing, and payment runs)
- Balance Sheet account reconciliations, including an understanding of the drivers of monthly activity
- Generate and deliver financial information from various software platforms to senior management and other key stakeholders
- Collaboration with Finance team to provide analysis and insight into the financials
- Assistance with compliance requirements, such as the annual financial audit
- Ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- At least 2 years of relevant accounting experience - Big Four accounting experience a plus!
- Strong communication, organization, and collaboration skills as this role often interacts with customers, vendors, and senior management team
- Highly detail-oriented and intellectually curious
- Strong Excel skills: the Staff Accountant needs to be able to process and report financial information in an accurate and timely manner
- Growth mentality, with a desire to to leverage their experience, learn more about the functions of the business, hone their accounting skills, and actively desire to drive excellence
- Raised over $100M from top-notch investors
- Remote-first team with members all over the world
- Hundreds of customers including The Honest Company, IL MAKIAGE, Petsmart, L’Oreal, Unilever, Peet’s Coffee, KIND Snacks, La Colombe Coffee, Tula, and many more
In 2000, subscriptions transformed the software world with SaaS. In 2021, subscriptions transformed the retail and DTC world as the fastest-growing segment of commerce.
Ordergroove’s SaaS product enables subscription experiences for hundreds of brands including The Honest Company, IL MAKIAGE, KIND Snacks, Peet's Coffee, L'Oreal, and Home Depot, shifting consumer interactions from one-and-done transactions to frictionless recurring revenue relationships. Our deep integrations with leading eCommerce platforms like Shopify, Salesforce, Adobe Magento, and BigCommerce, coupled with machine learning has helped us processbillions of dollars in subscription volume for tens of millions of consumers.
Recently named one of the Best Companies to Work For in New York for the third year in a row, our values celebrate collaboration, different perspectives, and curiosity with the goal of getting to the right answer, no matter who came up with it. At Ordergroove we are committed to creating a welcoming and supportive environment for all people. We encourage people with different backgrounds and experiences to join our growing team so that we gain different perspectives and build the best team possible. We demand the best of ourselves and each other and never miss an opportunity to celebrate our successes.
With a fully flexible work from anywhere culture, staying connected and supporting each other are always top of mind. We build our tight-knit community through small group events like trivia night, cooking classes, and book clubs. We encourage cross-functional relationships through virtual coffees and we stay close to the business through weekly team updates and quarterly all-hands meetings.
At Ordergroove, we focus on flexibility and empowering our team to make the right decisions for themselves. We have flexible PTO (you take vacation when you need it, not when you have earned the hours), a new work-from-anywhere policy (totally remote anywhere in the US, or you can go into the NYC office as much as you would like), and an annual personal development budget that you use for what matters to you (wellness, career development, productivity at home, etc). And of course, that is on top of the basics like competitive compensation (including stock options) and incredible, affordable benefits. Come join our amazing team while we enable the fastest-growing segment of commerce that makes life easier for millions of consumers every day!