Vice President, Sales
We're a passionate team building the technology to power the future of commerce. Our B2B SaaS platform helps the world’s fastest-growing brands and retailers, including L’Oreal, IL MAKIAGE, La Colombe Coffee, and Petsmart, remove friction from their customer experience with subscriptions experiences- shifting their consumer interactions from one-and-done transactions to long-lived, highly profitable relationships.
Recent studies show that 75% of direct-to-consumer retailers will offer subscription services by 2023. Ordergroove has created the technology that will allow retailers to do this.
Want to be a part of it? Keep reading...
Ordergroove is a dynamic, fast-paced environment where you will be involved in building something of real value from the ground-up. We're looking for bright, talented people who are excited about innovation, growth, and the exciting world of Relationship Commerce. If you’re motivated by a desire to solve problems and deliver groundbreaking insights and solutions you’ll fit in perfectly!
We’re looking for an experienced Vice President, Sales to join our sales team as we continue to see significant business growth!
The Vice President, Sales is a visible role within the organization and will have ownership of driving revenue for a substantial portion of Ordergroove’s business. This individual will lead a team of sales professionals who are tasked with driving significant new business and cross-sell revenue growth within a designated territory. You will act as both an internal and external leader to ensure predictable revenue attainment and market penetration of Ordergroove’s Relationship Commerce Platform. Ideal candidates should possess solid eCommerce sales and management experience and must be able to manage enterprise-level account sales efforts. Candidates must be highly motivated, possess outstanding communication skills and be willing to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and growing environment.
The Vice President, Sales will report directly to the Chief Revenue Officer and will work closely with the executive leadership team.
- Participate as a key member of the sales leadership team to ensure overall business success
- Lead a talented team of Field Sales professionals to achieve consistent quarterly revenue attainment
- Develop the sales team through proactively identifying, hiring, coaching, and managing direct reports
- Collaborate with the Chief Revenue Officer to maintain and increase revenue growth for the designated territory while ensuring efficient operations by implementing a lean and effective go-to-market structure
- Maintain awareness of relevant market knowledge and trends, including but not limited to; evolving technologies, client needs, expectations and opportunities, shifts in the competitive landscape, and operational efficiencies
- Drive a collective strategy through the designated territory by partnering with the leadership team to establish sales goals, targets, and forecasts, to ensure individual and company sales objectives are met or exceeded
- Develop, implement and manage a consistent overall sales process, set appropriate metrics for sales pipeline management, and use Salesforce automation tools to effectively measure the sales team on metrics relevant to outcomes
- Actively participate in client interaction at the executive level; assist in contract negotiation and deal execution when needed
- Interact and collaborate with internal Ordergroove departments (Customer Success, Product Marketing, Product Management, Engineering, Finance, HR) on an ongoing basis
- 5+ years of sales leadership experience overseeing national/regional sales teams
- 8+ years of enterprise sales experience, preferably in a SaaS selling environment
- Track record of exceeding quota in a high growth, performance-oriented organization
- Excellent aptitude for team building, coaching, motivating, strategic thinking, business acumen, leadership, and sales methodologies
- A strong understanding of the evolving eCommerce landscape
- Compelling presentation skills with a natural ability to hold strategic conversations at the executive level
- Ensure highly productive client relationships and strategic partnerships within the region
- Bachelor’s Degree required
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above - that’s okay, nobody’s perfect! We encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
- Raised over $100M from top-notch investors
- Remote-first team with members all over the world
- Hundreds of customers including The Honest Company, IL MAKIAGE, Petsmart, L’Oreal, Unilever, Peet’s Coffee, KIND Snacks, La Colombe Coffee, Tula, and many more
In 2000, subscriptions transformed the software world with SaaS. In 2021, subscriptions transformed the retail and DTC world as the fastest-growing segment of commerce.
Ordergroove’s SaaS product enables subscription experiences for hundreds of brands including The Honest Company, IL MAKIAGE, KIND Snacks, Peet's Coffee, L'Oreal, and Home Depot, shifting consumer interactions from one-and-done transactions to frictionless recurring revenue relationships. Our deep integrations with leading eCommerce platforms like Shopify, Salesforce, Adobe Magento, and BigCommerce, coupled with machine learning has helped us processbillions of dollars in subscription volume for tens of millions of consumers.
Recently named one of the Best Companies to Work For in New York for the third year in a row, our values celebrate collaboration, different perspectives, and curiosity with the goal of getting to the right answer, no matter who came up with it. At Ordergroove we are committed to creating a welcoming and supportive environment for all people. We encourage people with different backgrounds and experiences to join our growing team so that we gain different perspectives and build the best team possible. We demand the best of ourselves and each other and never miss an opportunity to celebrate our successes.
With a fully flexible work from anywhere culture, staying connected and supporting each other are always top of mind. We build our tight-knit community through small group events like trivia night, cooking classes, and book clubs. We encourage cross-functional relationships through virtual coffees and we stay close to the business through weekly team updates and quarterly all-hands meetings.
At Ordergroove, we focus on flexibility and empowering our team to make the right decisions for themselves. We have flexible PTO (you take vacation when you need it, not when you have earned the hours), a new work-from-anywhere policy (totally remote anywhere in the US, or you can go into the NYC office as much as you would like), and an annual personal development budget that you use for what matters to you (wellness, career development, productivity at home, etc). And of course, that is on top of the basics like competitive compensation (including stock options) and incredible, affordable benefits. Come join our amazing team while we enable the fastest-growing segment of commerce that makes life easier for millions of consumers every day!
At Ordergroove, we want to hire, develop and retain the best talent, making Ordergroove a top destination to grow your career.
The pay transparency law is a way of narrowing the gender pay gap and fostering an engaged and positive working environment. It is also a way to share what we think is a reasonable, equitable and competitive compensation structure for the roles on our team.
The base salary for this role starts at $200,000 plus commissions.