Test Automation Lead, Engineering Productivity
We’re passionate marketers, thoughtleaders, and innovators building the technology to put relationships at the center of commerce. Our B2B SaaS platform helps leading retailers and brands like The Honest Company, Dollar Shave Club, OLLY, L’Oreal, Peet's Coffee, PetSmart, and more remove friction from the customer experience to grow repeatable revenue through subscription experiences. We help shift consumer interactions from one-and-done transactions to long-lasting, highly profitable relationships. Ordergroove is the leading technology for subscriptions across the eCommerce ecosystem, including Shopify, BigCommerce, Salesforce, Adobe Commerce, Magento, and other platforms.
Want to be a part of it? Keep reading…
Ordergroove is looking for an extraordinarily talented, passionate, and naturally curious person to join our Engineering Productivity Team. Our engineers are problem solvers who get excited about pushing the boundaries of what we can achieve, love learning, and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative agile environment.
We are quickly changing the way people shop online and how online retailers develop customer loyalty, and we’re looking for a Test Automation Lead who can help us achieve this goal at scale. This person will work with other Product Development Teams to help them build safety nets by automating builds, tests, and release processes for our core products.
What you will do:
- Architect, design, and develop the safety nets that help the entire engineering team ship code faster and safer at scale.
- Evangelize and accelerate the productivity and confidence in our software development lifecycle through test engineering.
- Continually automate and optimize development team operational processes.
- Maximize test coverage for the most critical features of the system.
- Scale our platform as the engineering teams grow to support increasing numbers of daily builds and releases.
- Standardize tooling for builds, testing and releases and become the owner for testing Best Practices.
- Work on cutting edge technology to solve interesting and challenging problems. Your contribution may end up on our engineering blog.
- 5+ years of professional experience in Test Automation Engineering with at least 2 of those years using Python
- You have experience running end-to-end tests with both front-end and back-end components.
- You are someone who loves helping your teammates thrive and is excited to grow and lead a team.
- You are familiar with DevOps best practices such as containerized Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins and are familiar with Continuous Delivery pipelines. Infrastructure or Kubernetes experience is a big plus.
- You are passionate about test automation, test data management and writing reusable test code designed towards scalability and resilience.
- You have worked in an agile environment collaborating with cross functional teams.
- You care about code quality, know what it means to ship high quality code, and are eager to continuously improve the process turning releases into non-events and giving peace of mind.
- You are a skilled communicator and are comfortable articulating complex ideas and talking about abstract concepts.
- You are eager to learn new skills, you embrace emerging technologies and you are passionate about helping others.
See Our Tech Stack
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above - that’s okay! We encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day and that you can deliver the results we need.
- Raised over $100M from top-notch investors
- Remote-first team with members all over the world
- Hundreds of customers including The Honest Company, Petsmart, L’Oreal, Unilever, Peet’s Coffee, KIND Snacks, La Colombe Coffee, TULA, and many more
In 2021, subscriptions transformed the retail and DTC world as the fastest-growing segment of commerce.
Ordergroove’s SaaS product enables subscription experiences for hundreds of brands including The Honest Company, Petsmart, KIND Snacks, Peet's Coffee, L'Oreal, and Home Depot, shifting consumer interactions from one-and-done transactions to frictionless recurring revenue relationships. Our deep integrations with leading eCommerce platforms like Shopify, Salesforce, Adobe Magento, and BigCommerce, coupled with machine learning has helped us process billions of dollars in subscription volume for tens of millions of consumers.
Recently named one of the Best Companies to Work For in New York for the third year in a row, our values celebrate collaboration, different perspectives, and curiosity with the goal of getting to the right answer, no matter who came up with it. At Ordergroove we are committed to creating a welcoming and supportive environment for all people. We encourage people with different backgrounds and experiences to join our growing team so that we gain different perspectives and build the best team possible. We demand the best of ourselves and each other and never miss an opportunity to celebrate our successes.
With a fully flexible and remote work from anywhere culture, staying connected and supporting each other are always top of mind. We build our tight-knit community through small group events like trivia night, cooking classes, and book clubs. We encourage cross-functional relationships through virtual coffees and we stay close to the business through weekly team updates and quarterly all-hands meetings.
At Ordergroove, we focus on flexibility and empowering our team to make the right decisions for themselves. We have flexible PTO (you take vacation when you need it, not when you have earned the hours), a work-from-anywhere policy (fully remote with employees around the world), and an annual personal development budget that you use for what matters to you (wellness, career development, productivity at home, etc). And of course, that is on top of the basics like competitive compensation (including stock options) and incredible, affordable benefits. Come join our amazing team while we enable the fastest-growing segment of commerce that makes life easier for millions of consumers every day!